A & E Factory Service / terrible service & repair

My three year old maytag dishwasher stopped draining. Of course I was given an appt. For a week from then. That would be 6/18/08. I had to be home between 8am and 5pm. At 4:45 I received a call that I was to be rescheduled. Another day - 6/17/08 I spent waiting and the tech showed up. After he determined that the pump was the problem and checking his computer, he went to his truck because the computer said he had one. Guess what! No pump on the truck. The pump was ordered and I made the mistake of paying for everything (Parts & labor).

Another day - 6/26/08. On that date, the part had not arrived and I was rescheduled again.

Another day - 7/7/08. On the morning of 7/7/08 they called and wanted to reschedule again because they didn't think the part was in. I told them that the part was here and that I wanted to keep that day. The girl told me that the dispatch would call me to give me an approximate time for the tech to arrive. I waited until 4:30 but no call and finally called them to see what happened. I was told that I was not on the schedule but they could give me a date a week from then. I spoke to a supervisor (#1). She said she would arrange to get someone out the next day.

Another day - 7/8/08 the tech did arrive and replaced the pump. However, twenty minutes after he left I went to open the dishwasher. The door would not open completely and there was electrical sparking by the hinge. The tech apparently caught some wires when he reinstalled the unit under my counter. I called the tech who told me I would have to set up another appt. I called a&e and this time went straight to a supervisor (#2). The tech should have been returned asap. They tried to give me a date a week and a half away but after much discussion, I only had to wait another week.

Another day - 7/14/08 I waited again. I called around 4pm and was assured that the tech would not miss me again and that the problem would be taken care of that day!!! At 4:30pm I received a call wanting to reschedule again for 7/17/08. I spoke to another supervisor (#3). He assured me that dispatch would get back to me by 9am.

Another day - 7/15/08. It is now 10:40 and I have received no call. I called them again and was told that I would have to wait until 7/17/08 but no guarantees.

Another day - 7/15/08 and no guarantee to show!!

Heres the problem, I travel a lot and have rearranged my schedule several times to get this taken care of. So far, I have spent """48hours""" waiting for a&e, and now am told that I need to be p a t I e n t!!!

Comments

• Ha
      11th of Dec, 2009

NEVER CALL or USE A&E. We will soon distribute a preliminary paperwork to file a lawsuit against A&E. We urge you all to join us put this company down. The lawsuit will cover compensation for the wasted time waiting for the tech as well as the pain and suffering including any damages.

Zach

7th of Jun, 2011

I will definitely join you to put this TERRIBLE COMPANY DOWN. joyvalles76@comcast.net