A & E Appliance Repair / freezer repair

1 Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

I have a brand new GE freezer that isn't working. We have over $800 in meat in it that is spoiling. I am having to try to keep it frozen in neighbors freezers and ice chests. I scheduled an appointment for Saturday between 1 and 5. At 4:30 I got a call from A & E saying they were running late and would be here between 5 and 5:30. They never showed up and never called. At 6 I called them and they said, "Oh sorry. We will have to reschedule for Tuesday afternoon." WHAT? They didn't keep their appt., didn't bother to let me know, and now I'm at the bottom of the list again. What incompetence. I am struggling to keep $800 (our whole year's supply) of meat from spoiling and they could care less. It seems to me that if you completely blow someone off, they should at least be the first one you'd service the next business day. No back to the end.

Ne

Comments

• Je
      14th of Jan, 2011

I've been dealing with A&E since Mon. 1/10/11 trying to get a range checked. CO 2 detector went off on 1/6 - had fire dept. and gas co. out. Long story short - can't use oven until checked. Tech came out 1/10 - said stove appears o.k. but couldn't check for CO 2 due to not having equipment. After speaking with just about everyone at Warrantech/A&E final appt. set for 1/18 between 1 - 5 pm. On 1/14 called to verify and was told appt. was for 1/14 between 10 - 2 pm. So, around 11 a.m. I called A&E just to try verify appt. Was told appt. sent for 1/14 now between 1 - 5 pm! Stay tuned - will see what happens when they come out today.