A & E Appliance Repair / freezer repair
I have a brand new GE freezer that isn't working. We have over $800 in meat in it that is spoiling. I am having to try to keep it frozen in neighbors freezers and ice chests. I scheduled an appointment for Saturday between 1 and 5. At 4:30 I got a call from A & E saying they were running late and would be here between 5 and 5:30. They never showed up and never called. At 6 I called them and they said, "Oh sorry. We will have to reschedule for Tuesday afternoon." WHAT? They didn't keep their appt., didn't bother to let me know, and now I'm at the bottom of the list again. What incompetence. I am struggling to keep $800 (our whole year's supply) of meat from spoiling and they could care less. It seems to me that if you completely blow someone off, they should at least be the first one you'd service the next business day. No back to the end.
More A & E Appliance Repair Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - refrigerator warranty repair
- A&E Factory Service - employees
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut