7-11 / very poor customer service from management
Store Number 27216
My name is Michael Jacobs.
Phone number is [protected].
Email address is email@example.com
Thank you for addressing my concerns today. I would like to make a complaint about two things;
1) Cashier/Manager? on duty 12/30/2017 @ 10:45 am; This particular subjects attitude and lack of respect
2) Broken men's bathroom door (Perpetual issue ongoing several months not fixed CORRECTLY ) allowing unsuspecting paying customers to be walked in on while performing private bathroom privileges
The the lack of concern and respect for frequent, returning and paying customers at this particular 7-11 is beyond my understanding. Miss Wanda the store manager has always been very courteous with me..always however there is another associate (Miss Wanda and everyone else knows this person) who i believe is a manager under her who is perpetually rude, aggressive, inconsiderate, nasty after-jester ed commenting type who i often tolerate when i come on my break and lunch. Her behavior is in my opinion not management material and is substandard associate providing customer service to paying customers on a daily basis.
I have been walked in on in the men's restroom while i was exposed to utilize the urinal at this location on several occasions. The men's restroom will close and lock however it is NEVER secure where kids and adults can open to door when one is on the stool and expose them, hold the door open and or take pictures to post God knows where. I frequent this store often and this has not been properly addressed and fixed correctly to give dignity and respect to paying customers that are simply using the restroom. This in my opinion is unacceptable and need to be corrected. A man should not feel the need to use the single women's stall in order to feel safe and respected for their privacy.
More 7-11 Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - service
- 7-Eleven - coffee
- Two 711 stores on Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl. 33914 - buying bags of coffee on 9/8/2018 rude mgr. at the one at 801 cape coral pkwy.
- 7-Eleven - a product I want because it's delicious and you guys dont have they stocked