24 Hour Fitness / guest pass refusal and rude treatment!
I am a long-time 24 Hour Fitness member (since 2001 or before) who has been happy with the clubs and the service since joining. I am shocked at the lack of respect and disregard in the handling a simple, guest pass use and membership request for my son, by all levels of employees of 24 Hour Fitness - Bakersfield 93313 location.
I took my son over to the gym with a 14 day pass that was given to me by the clerk - so he could try it out. We went one day and it was fine, the next day the girl at the desk had my son fill out a form, we thought so he could here about membership. But when Jose, fitness counselor arrived he took us to his desk and asked how many times my son had come in, I said once, with that he said this" card is expired". I said I just received it. I said but I have 2 fitness one day guest pass that came with my membership, he said he is no longer a first time visitor and he was denied entrance. No sales pitch, nothing just rudely asked to leave!!!
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - health hazard
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - gym maintenance 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - harassment poor customer service
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - 24 hour ontario ss terrible manager mark johnson