24 Hour Fitness / guest pass refusal and rude treatment!

I am a long-time 24 Hour Fitness member (since 2001 or before) who has been happy with the clubs and the service since joining. I am shocked at the lack of respect and disregard in the handling a simple, guest pass use and membership request for my son, by all levels of employees of 24 Hour Fitness - Bakersfield 93313 location.

I took my son over to the gym with a 14 day pass that was given to me by the clerk - so he could try it out. We went one day and it was fine, the next day the girl at the desk had my son fill out a form, we thought so he could here about membership. But when Jose, fitness counselor arrived he took us to his desk and asked how many times my son had come in, I said once, with that he said this" card is expired". I said I just received it. I said but I have 2 fitness one day guest pass that came with my membership, he said he is no longer a first time visitor and he was denied entrance. No sales pitch, nothing just rudely asked to leave!!!

A  31st of Oct, 2007 by
I went yesterday to 24 hrs fitness at parkmoore san jose and I had the same experience... they were rude, unfriendly, and they didn't care about what I had to say instead they keep on asking who gave me the pass... ridiculous... the new crew SUCKS!!!

24 Hour Fitness USA Logo 24 Hour Fitness USA