Alpha Wear Fitness Logo

Alpha Wear Fitness

Having problems with Alpha Wear Fitness?

Alpha Wear Fitness reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 2, 2016. The latest review Attire was posted on Aug 27, 2021. The latest complaint Attire was resolved on Aug 27, 2021. Alpha Wear Fitness has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 10 reviews. Alpha Wear Fitness has resolved 3 complaints.

Alpha Wear Fitness Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 781605
Orlando, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alpha Wear Fitness Customer Service. Initial Alpha Wear Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alpha Wear Fitness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alpha Wear Fitness. Discuss the issues you have had with Alpha Wear Fitness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alpha Wear Fitness Complaints & Reviews

Alpha Wear FitnessAttire

I clicked on the ad for the ambassador program through Alpha Wear Fitness. I was contacted about making a purchase of attire because understandably you can't represent a company without their products. I placed an order for 6 items. I was asked if I wanted to increase my order to 8 items with incentive to receive a free bag if I upgraded. I declined. Later I was contacted by the CEO to purchase more items to help me qualify for a competition for possibly becoming an ambassador. I was asked several times if I wanted to make this purchase. I felt the antics of the business were very pushy so I stopped responding about the purchase. The CEO seemed to be annoyed through tone of his texts phrasing. After about a week, my products still had not shipped. I was told I would have to send an email to customer service. After sending the email, I received a text from Christian that 4 out of 6 of my items were not in stock. We got those 4 exchanged and the sent them out after I contacted them several days later again. The 2 items that were supposedly in stock have still never been received. My order was placed May 10th. This is August 27. I have tried to email and text to try to receive my other 2 shirts and have received no response. The customer service with this company is terrible.

RESOLVED

The owner of Alpha Wear, Albert, has reached out with a text 407-879-0138 to help resolve this complaint.

• Cl
      Clayton Jewell Oct 01, 2021

Same thing I’d going on with me. I don’t have one item that I originally ordered because of out of stock and had to settle for items I don’t like because they won’t refund money. 2 months later I’m still waiting on my last 3 items.

• Be
      BeeTheGood Aug 27, 2021

This sounds, to me, like a horrible scam. Did you get hired in person, or just over the internet? If you got hired over the internet, you've fallen for a popular scam where no job truly exists, and scammers just want to sell you a bunch of stuff that you'll never receive.

Aug 03, 2021

Alpha Wear Fitness — Ambassador program

Would give zero stars if possible. I applied on the Alpha Wear to become a brand ambassador/paid athlete and...

Alpha Wear FitnessBrand Ambassador Program

I recently created a purchase through Alpha Wear, after responding to an ad to become a brand ambassador. There was multiple points of contact during the transaction and began to receive direct text messages from the owner, Albert. I was also receiving correspondence from Christian and others on the team. At one point, I was receiving text messages to my cell phone from three points of contact about my order, a "competition" that I was never given full information to participate in or a chance to participate in a future competition. There was much pressure to increase my initial Brand Ambassador purchase from six items to eight items, with the offer of receiving additional merchandise. I received multiple text messages about increasing my order, until I responded that I would not be purchasing more than six items. I was told that I would be a part of a competition to become a paid athlete under the sponsorship of this company. I did not receive the information in order to participate in the competition, and asked multiple times for this information to be sent to me. I also repeatedly asked for my Athlete registration email to be re-sent to me because I did not receive it in any part of my inbox (I checked junk and spam folders). I was sent several times the time stamp that it was already sent instead of being emailed the information within the proper time frame to compete in their competition to become a sponsored athlete. I was contacted several days after placing my order via text message to be informed that my items are not in inventory and I could be provided a larger size. I requested a full refund since they did not have half of what I ordered. I started receive threats of lawsuits, of Alpha Wear "contacting the fitness industry" to disparage my professional career, and the owner, Albert, began to text me again personally while his staff repeatedly pressured me to get on a call with him. Albert was condescending in tone and denied any pressure or issue with my order when I confronted him and when this was filed as a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They claimed they have since sent my order a while ago, when I was receiving texts last week about an issue with half my order, saying it wasn't in stock like their website stated when I ordered. Stay away! It's a scam!

RESOLVED

• Alpha Wear Fitness's response · Jul 09, 2021

This complaint is simply inaccurate. To be fair and clear, we do not ever "push" anyone to purchase anything. This individual was one of people selected that did not own the items needed for the trial run process as clearly explained. More so, we don't have interest or the need to "threaten" anyone, as that wouldn't hold any logic given the fact that this person was selected to be part of our team. By asking for a refund on an already shipped order, we did make it clear that any attempt to open a chargeback or dispute would be considered buyer fraud.

Lastly, this order was already long shipped via USPS. We have since removed Jocelyn from our athlete team and changed her to a customer account due to her lack of professionalism and communication. We offered multiple attempts to hold a voice call to help this individual with her misunderstandings, but she failed to accept it each time. We wish her the absolute best of luck, but this "complaint" can be closed as it has already been shipped and completed. Please see usps tracking below and we are here to help if anything else is needed:

Tracking: 940551129837060439167

Alpha Wear FitnessEntire order and everything involved

So a few years ago they reached out to me for their "athlete search". I ordered over 200 dollars in clothing that day, and it had to be THAT DAY, couldn't wait till the next. Anyways, so I ordered all these products and got my receipt and confirmation. Then began the waiting game. I waited and waited and nothing ever came. Finally reached out and after months got a response. I got back and forth answers how they were back ordered, then filled my order, then back ordered, then filled my order. I to this day never seen a penny back or even so much as one article of clothing. Wont do refunds, but its not a refund when you haven't even sent one thing I ordered, thats called stealing. I thought that's how businesses worked, you order, you pay, they send. I was wrong apparently. I write this cuz I couldn't believe I ran across them yesterday on social media and seeing they're still doin the same thing to other people. I really was surprised tk even see this company still up and running. I have email after email after email from this experience. I hope this helps someone out for the future

Jan 31, 2020

Alphawearfitness, theft — apparel

Attached is the payment for a second charged after finding out it was a scam & contacted my bank to seized...

Jan 24, 2020

Alpha Wear Fitness — fitness apparel

This company is a joke. I have read reviews on multiple website and they all say the same thing. This company...

Aug 13, 2019

Alpha Wear Fitness — would no take no for an answer and threatened me with a lawsuit

After applying for their Ambassador program to ask information about their brand and what it took to...

Alpha Wear Fitness — delayed product shipment and rude customer service

I ordered a t-shirt as gift - cost about $30. I ordered on 13 Sep, received no communication from the company...

Alphawear Fitness — The company has ripped me off and left without the order

I have also ordered some fitness clothes from Alphawear Fitness, and the company scammed me. They haven’t...

Alpha Wear Fitness — I didn't get the clothes and no news about the contest

I found the offer of Alpha Wear Fitness. They searched for the athletes. I sent the photo of myself and my...