Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Alphawearfitness, theftapparel

Attached is the payment for a second charged after finding out it was a scam & contacted my bank to seized the transaction. Since the bank did their investigation & learnt that I did received my merchandise, they reversed the payment to the company. This was a double charged back in July 2019, it been over 5-6 months & still cant get my refund from albert (the CEO) attached also is screenshots of recent text messages, stating that he did refund my money & it's in my bank account! But its not..

• Resolution Statement

So, I finally got a call from the CEO (albert) after so many months. He explained to me that my money was refunded along time ago.. it was because I used 2 different bank to process my transactions, & didnt realized the money was sent back to the one I didnt expected. I'm just happy we both resolved this matter..

fitness apparel

This company is a joke. I have read reviews on multiple website and they all say the same thing. This company is a SCAM!!! Purchased shirts in December, haven't received the products. With all of the complaints, they need to really assess this company and consider shutting it down. There is a pattern of complaints from multiple individual. This can't continue to happen. People work hard for their money, and getting scammed or ripped off by a business is unacceptable. Horrible business practices. I don't recommend anyone buying from this company.

would no take no for an answer and threatened me with a lawsuit

I do not support Alpha Fitness Apparel.

delayed product shipment and rude customer service

I ordered a t-shirt as gift - cost about $30. I ordered on 13 Sep, received no communication from the company until I inquired about the status via email on 24 Sep. I received an...

Alphawear FitnessThe company has ripped me off and left without the order

I have also ordered some fitness clothes from Alphawear Fitness, and the company scammed me. They haven’t delivered the order, and the rep couldn’t find my details. I said that I wanted my money back then, but the rep couldn’t find my details and they would be able to help me. I am shocked with such response and with their unwillingness to help me. It was the worst company with whom I communicated.

I didn't get the clothes and no news about the contest

I found the offer of Alpha Wear Fitness. They searched for the athletes. I sent the photo of myself and my description. I got the response that I needed to buy some items from them. I have ordered 8 items and they promised to contact me again. I have waited 3 months, but I didn’t hear from them. When I emailed them, the agent said to wait couple of weeks. I still didn’t the clothes, which I bought from them. No news about the contest.

• Be
    BewareOfThem May 10, 2016

I was recently interested in becoming a brand ambassador for major companies, especially ones with a large following because that generally shows they are established. I was under the impression AlphaFitnessWear was one of them with 67K followers, a basic but nice website and I was WRONG.

The Instagram post said they were looking for athletes, send an email with photos and phone number, so I did. Then I was told they contact their applicants via telephone- specifically texts. When told that I could be a brand ambassador, sponsored or paid athlete only if I purchased 6 products from them immediately my suspicions arose.

As an athlete I try to take pride in being a diligent hard working individual, however insisting i purchase your products before you will tell me where i stand as an athlete seemed fishy. I asked questions and stayed professional. I asked to see a contract - even if it was not directly being offered to me to understand what it was that this Albert was asking of his athletes.

When i questioned him about prior accusations he told me that those defamation suits were being taken care of. When I told him that I had done my own research, I felt that this company was not the brand I wanted to put my face on, i was told I would be banned from being an athlete with any major brand and he would be contacting all major brands. He told me that was not a threat (sure sounded like it). I told him I was blocking him and removing him.

I am not saying this company is fraudulent entirely, but when it seems too good to be true, its because it is!

I hope this helps many individuals who are looking at working with this team.

• Tb
    Tb775 Jan 21, 2017

@BewareOfThem Just warning people he is back at it again! Saying the SAME EXACT THING! Don't be afraid to decline that stupid offer. I've done my research too. It's fraud and a SCAM! he has been reported NUMEROUS times. I eventually had to block him because even after asking him to stop texting me, he started saying I was "embarrassing myself" when literally all I did was say that I declined the offer and I would appreciate if he would stop harassing me. This was after TWO days of him texting me and me saying NO. He will still say the same crap. "No one will work with you" blah blah.

Javanese Nieves May 18, 2017

@Tb775 Anyone looking to get their money back please email me at [email protected]

• As
    ASB10123 Aug 13, 2019

@BewareOfThem the exact same thing happened to me. SERIOUSLY THE WORST ATHLETIC COMPANY OUT THERE. After applying for their Ambassador program to ask information about their brand and what it took to represent them-I was sent several text messages urging me to respond. After I told them several times that I was not interested that they continued to message me. They then told me that they would insure that no other brands would represent me because I declined their offer. They kept claiming that they were being nice and when I told them they were confusing the word nice with harassment they then threatened to contact a lawyer. Anyone thinking about joining their team - think twice.
    I do not support Alpha Fitness Apparel.

• As
    ASB10123 Aug 13, 2019

They just did the same thing to me ! ITS A HUGE SCAM!