National Football League [NFL] Logo

National Football League [NFL]

Having problems with National Football League [NFL]?

National Football League [NFL] Customer Service Contacts

345 Park Avenue
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Football League [NFL] Customer Service. Initial National Football League [NFL] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for National Football League [NFL] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about National Football League [NFL]. Discuss the issues you have had with National Football League [NFL] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

National Football League [NFL] Complaints & Reviews

Feb 11, 2021

National Football League [NFL] — Super bowl tvc

I have witnessed some malicious Japanese influence on the precious spot TVC on the Super Bowl night and I am...

National Football League [NFL]Officiating petty penalties very one sided, if not putting together a fix outcome

Precedence was set several games before this with letting Games play without all the petty penalties that are normally called during the regular season, but when it comes down to the playoffs such as the prior game KC played, the opposing team could have been called for SEVERAL penalties, but they didn't want to have a game decided by officials, but by the teams. Im actually a fan of both teams but becoming less a fan of the NFL

• Updated by Larry Hilsenbeck · Feb 09, 2021

I'll repost to let others know if they actually respond to the concerns here. If you dont see anything more on this you know not to bother because no one cares whats being said here

Feb 08, 2021

National Football League [NFL] — Commercials and 2021 super bowl half time show

Rodger Goodell has gone completely overboard after some pressure put on by the media and it's player...

National Football League [NFL]Rigged games

I've been a life long nfl fan! Within the last 20 years I've watched more biased rigged football than I'd like to admit! The whole worlds sick of watching you rig games for Tom Brady! I mean 90 yards in penalties against the chiefs in the second qtr while the refs are giving the bucs players high fives lol! I'm only one person but I can tell you this no football from the nfl will ever be viewed at my house again. I have at least 7 to ten friends that said the same thing! It's not fun watching a scripted game where the refs screw one team while letting the other team get away with murder! I counted at least 10 flags against the bucs that weren't called game changers while the chiefs got rail roaded! Nobody can beat the refs lol especially when they give a team unlimited times to score the ball I'm done and I'm pissed! rigged trash period!

• La
        Larry Hilsenbeck Feb 09, 2021

I totally agree this was the worst officiated game to date and I'm a fan of both teams. You all didnt even try to hide the fact this was very one sided.

• Rj
        Rjcjo Feb 08, 2021

I totally agree with the complaint about the NFL allowing the refs to side with one team and not make calls on the other team. This was very obvious in the super bowl this year and other games throughout the season. It seems like where ever Tom Brady plays all of the calls are against the other team especially calls in critical times of the game! God forbid any defensive player even touches Brady it will be roughing the passer then sometimes the ref will actually help the cry Brady to his feet or ask Tom did he hurt you ? I know that there is a lot of elite xmas exchanging between players and I can imagine the gifts Brady is sending to the refs for him to be treated like royalty. The NFL can not deny this because it has been known for a long time. Yea I don't like Brady lately and that's because of seeing things he gets away with and the way he is treated by the refs. Rodger Goodell should have been gone a long time ago for letting this stuff go on along with other stuff!!

National Football League [NFL]Airing of the 2021 AFC championship game

I had watched the NFC championship game on my local Fox affiliate and was looking forward to the AFC game but wouldn't you know instead of airing it on the regular local CBS affiliate you live streamed and I could receive the game .Thanks a lot as my wife and I are both on disability and live with her daughter and our TV viewing is our entertainment.Missed the AFC game and probably won't be seeing the super bowl.Your organization is as bad as the Dalllas Cowboys and we know how that's working out!

National Football League [NFL]need to look closely to that Kansas City Chief Quarterback Injury

when the player is down with his knees or elbows with the ball, should be considered the play is over, but that defensive player that tackled that Kansas City Chief Quarterback a few weeks ago, should have taken his hands and arms from around that Kansas City Chief Quarterbacks Neck, the angle shows that defensive player was trying to break his neck when he could have let that Kansas City Chief Quarterback player go because his knees, elbow was down touching the ground, i wish someone look at that tape more closely, its just my opinion that i saw, my name is Mitchell L. Hayes, 4457 Jana Lane East, Jacksonville, Florida 32210, [protected], [protected]@YAHOO.COM

National Football League [NFL]Rules

People are losing interest due to all the silly rules. No broadcaster "explains" the rules, and it's getting hard to teach new people about the game.
          False start, Encroachment, Neutral zone infraction and Offside. Offense or Defense, if your offside, your offside. 2 of these 4 penalties should be eliminated, Encroachment and Neutral...
          Also they should explain when a lineman can be an eligible receiver, etc. Overtime is huge as this is not overtime. If you score a touchdown it's over. How is that fair, that's not overtime. Rules are difficult to explain and a turnoff for new viewers.

• Updated by tony schlenker · Jan 21, 2021

Please explain or simplify the rules. To many flags. Man you can't even wiggle your [censored] and you get a flag. C'mon man. Every body else in the backfield is running around. Even if you score a touchdown first possession in overtime, the other team should get a chance. That's overtime, not your American way.

National Football League [NFL]Fake people and crowd noise

We understand COVID constraints in the NFL however you and the owners insult our intelligence with paper/plastic silhouettesof people in the stands and fake crowd noise between plays. Common man, we are not stupid! Stop playing childish games with your dwindling fan base. We watch other sports without all the fake stuff. For myself and others I know, all the fake stuff turns us off. Thank you

National Football League [NFL]Football players unsportsmanlike conduct on national television.

During the sea/San game, players on the SF team used hand gestures/ or signal, that looks to be a inocous ; okay. But when, limp wristing the okay, when the signs up side down.
              That is used unprofessionally by the NFL player on national television, calling another player
              An [censored]. I am offended by this behavior and believe it doesn't belong on national television.
              Hold these players up to the family values contract all NFL player s are held up to!
              Make an example of unprofessional and unsportsmanlike conduct it is.

Retired LEO, 61 yrs.
              I shouldn't have to explain to my grandkids,
              What's up with the hand gestures, by the players on my TV.

Dennis Bendixsen
              [protected]@gmail.com

NFLBad refs

Reffing, reffing, reffing... Again!!! Do any of the NFL admin actually watch the games and monitor the employees... Such as refs?? I've been a Detroit Lions fan for 35 years now... And it's a shame that we, as fans of the Lions have had to just accept the fact that we are gonna get screwed by bad calls!!! I doubt anyone is even gonna read this email!!! Cuz nothing changes... However. If anyone who has any integrity in the game of fair football is interested... Please watch the Lions/Vikings game that took place this weekend!!! If you don't see the 2 calls that i'm talking about... Disregard this email and delete it!!! But I you do see the [censored] reffing calls i'm referring to... Please start watching past Lions games and u will see it's NOT just this week!!! There is some [censored] going on here against the Lions... And I can say that confidently as a fan of over 35 years!!! We, as Lions fans have come to expect the "[censored]ery" from the refs!!! Is it fair?? YOU watch the games and respond to me with your opinion! I think u will be shocked at "YOUR" refs performances during Lions games...

National Football League [NFL]Celebrating

Getting tired of seeing paid professionals celebrating every other play in the game. Interception and the entire defensive team go down to celebrate in the end zone! They get paid millions of dollars to make the play! You are doing a job that you are paid well and expected to make those plays. I quit watching the past 2 seasons and I doubt if I put much into next year! Thanks

National Football League [NFL]Covid 19

I want someone in your organization to know that if professional athletes get the vaccine ahead of the general public I will
                    Never watch or attend a game again.
                    Already I feel that these people are overpaid and I don't give a hoot about their personal opinion on anything!! Many of them have no training or education and do not impress me in any way. They are simply entertainers and should not be given any privilege over the general public.
                    In fact, they should be made to pay for anything they get out of pocket!!
                    They are not gods

National Football League [NFL]Dishonoring the flag

My father served in both WW II and the Korean conflict. I have not watched any NFL since the last SuperBowl. My family is boycotting NBA, MLS, and college football as well. We are tired of hearing millionaires complain as they become richer.

Good luck making any money at all.

Mark Livingston
                      Madison, MS

National Football League [NFL]Excessive blm advertising

I love NFL very much but it's to escape from reality and lately it's being used as a political tool I'm tired of the commercials over and over on racial stuff, I've always wondered if the NFL would get so big and powerful that it would eat itself and I think we're witnessing that now. And on behalf of the players and teams a $500, 000 fine and a draft pick for not having your mask on in the locker room when they were just on the damn Field playing with no Mask on sweating and spitting and swearing at each other. I mean get real this is turned into a damn joke.

National Football League [NFL]Making the denver broncos play without a qb is pathetic! Shame on you! Most disrespectful thing i’ve ever watched.

Bad for viewing! Bad for Denver! Other teams had games postponed! Why not Denver? Totally unfair in so many ways! Lost respect for NFL front office. I hope you feel proud you put a struggling team at such a disadvantage. I can't even think of a similar action by the NFL action. If you don't know, Denver changed their schedule for the Patriots. Ravens were given a postponement. What the hell. I totally lost respect.

National Football League [NFL]Stats

Tyler Murry took a six yard sack at the end of tonights game against the Seahawks. To my knowledge the yards he lost were NOT deducted from his rush total. Can you please confirm that those yards were deducted. I watched his stats in real time and I never saw the deduction. This request does not require any more explaining that what is written. Can you please confirm that his stats are correct and the six yard loss is calculated in his rush total. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com I would appreciate a response at your earliest convenience.

Regards Derrick Armelin

Oct 27, 2020

NFL — Class action, all lives matter cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins swerved through the caravan, gave them the middle finger https://t.co/TeYlITFauu

NFL Cardinals Player Accused of Flipping Off Trump Supporters in Arizona (NewsReady.com) - People show...

National Football League [NFL]Arizona cardinal receiver behavior

Hi:
                              Are you going to sanction the Cardinals or their star receiver who "flipped the bird" with both hands, at a caravan of Trump supporters? He should be cited for reckless endangerment, both hands in the air, not one on the steering wheel. Quite frankly, I'm sick of the NFL pandering for black support while millionaire players display this sort of behavior, driving their Ferrari. How many NFL fans can even drive a car like this. You need to do something. I have a sick feeling in my stomach for the NFL now. I'm back to not watching any NFL games again, like I quit when they disrespected our flag during the national anthem. Grow a pair, so to speak and sanction players who behave like this. It gives other decent players like Russell Wilson, and most players a bad image.

• Updated by Gary Yager · Oct 26, 2020

You need to hold players to a higher standard than the Arizona cardinal in his Ferrari flipping the bird to the caravan of Trump supporters. I'm done watching the NFL for now. DO SOMETHING instead of allowing his behavior "because he's black". He give all black players a bad image and they are mostly decent, goodhearted people.

National Football League [NFL]No Saints in Northwestern Louisiana

I'd love to watch the Saints game today, but unfortunately, my local station isn't showing it. It's showing the Cowboys game. I live IN Louisiana and I'm a lifelong Saints fan. I don't know who created the coverage map, but I know I'm not the only one in the area very unhappy and upset by this. Out of the entire State of Louisiana, only the Northwest corner is not getting every televised game that should be available on the local station. Completely unacceptable.
                                I live in a rural area and the internet isn't very reliable, so streaming is out of the question and NFL Sunday Ticket isn't in my budget, even though I am a Directv customer. I hope with all of my Who Dat heart that this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Beth Ward in Zwolle, LA

National Football League [NFL]Officials

I don't think that the officials of each of the football games should be able to play favoritism over certain teams. In this particular season I have seen calls in football games that weren't called that should have been called. The referees should pay close attention to both teams that is playing in the games. I am getting tired of seeing just certain teams getting highly penalized and not others. I am getting tired of certain teams getting away with cheating. If scoring plays are going to be reviewed all scoring plays should be reviewed not picking and choosing whose teams scoring plays is reviewed.