2007 Ford Expedition / failed power windows
My drivers side window and passenger side window does not roll down. You can hear the motors going when you press on the button but nothing works. Others seem to have the same issue with both the ford expedition and ford f-150. The issue is said to be failed power window regulators. There is no recall yet but please if you are having this issue call [protected] to file and document a complaint. The more people that do this, the better chances of us getting a recall and receiving reimbursement for fixing this issue. For myself, I am shelling out about $500 to fix both windows so I would love to be able to get this reimbursed.
More 2007 Ford Expedition Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Antifreeze going into motor
- Ford Motor Company - unable to fix air conditioning to ford everest cy 297633.
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 ford mustang
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 f150 warranty
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 ford escape