2006 Toyota Corolla / clicks and jerks

I have a new 2006 Toyota Corolla. It "clicks" and jerks when shifting from Park to Reverse or Drive to Reverse. The shifter sticks at times when shifting and the car sways when driving. I have had the car to Sierra Toyota in Lancaster five times with no success. Because I am a woman they don't take me seriously. The same is true with the Toyota Corporation. Actually, I get lies from my case worker at Toyota Corp. It seems to me that Toyota's reputation is going downhill fast from my experiences and that of others.

Gi

Comments

• Za
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - Refund for Reservation fee
    Philippines

Ive been updating for my refund every week, They always tell that its on process still. Ive been updating for 2 months until now no development... Please coordinate with them: They told that the processing would take 5-7 working days only.. I was really dis appointed to their service.

Toyota Mabolo Cebu Philippines

• Ca
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - I work at TLS logistics Newark nj,

A lot of the teams leaders and some of the supervisors, curse are nasty to us the employees, i hope someone can have a talk with them and tell them to cool off, its getting pretty hard to deal with them,

20th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - 2006 sienna
    Hilo
    Hawaii

back doors won't open - this seems a common problem with any year model ... dealers expect us to have hundreds of dollars to simply begin diagnosing; I can't imagine what they expect anyone to pay to fix it! --- I know there's a cheap easy do it yourself way, so why won't toyota share the method ??

• Be
      27th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - key for 2011 corolla
    Carlstadt
    New Jersey

I lost one of my keys the other day and went to your service center in Carlstadt, New Jersey and was told that it would cost over 300 dollars to get a duplicate key made. Is this the normal cost for having a duplicate key made and how do you justify that cost when even a 40 inch flat screen TV cost less.

• To
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota - 2018 Tacoma
    Hyde Park
    Vermont

2018 Tacoma leaf springs are squeaking like crazy this is a brand new truck told you don't have an answer yet that is not acceptable to me I want this fixed these trucks are expensive I need resolution

• Ni
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Toyota - lagging the period of car delivery
    THRISSUR
    India

I booked for new etios liva diseal in Nippon toyota nadathara with the booking amount also paid Rs.50, 000 on 21/11/2017. At the time of booking sales man agreed to delivery the vehicle in 1/2 weeks, but today the same sales man call me and wait for 3 months to get my new vehicle.

my booking receipt number = VR-F17-18/249

• It
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Toyota - Being solicited for two years now for extended warranty.

I will never buy another Toyota ever again. For the fu... two years now, I have been receiving solication calls on average 10 calls a week to extend my warranty for my velichal. This is the [censored]ing second time expressing this [censored] to you. HAVE IT STOPPED YOU [censored]EN [censored]!!!