2006 Toyota Corolla / clicks and jerks
I have a new 2006 Toyota Corolla. It "clicks" and jerks when shifting from Park to Reverse or Drive to Reverse. The shifter sticks at times when shifting and the car sways when driving. I have had the car to Sierra Toyota in Lancaster five times with no success. Because I am a woman they don't take me seriously. The same is true with the Toyota Corporation. Actually, I get lies from my case worker at Toyota Corp. It seems to me that Toyota's reputation is going downhill fast from my experiences and that of others.
More 2006 Toyota Corolla Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - very poor customer service with fails vehicle delivery commitment
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complaining about the inappropriate service given to me by toyota service center of "wasan toyota nashik"
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav 4 2015 sound & navigation system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 1998 toyota tacoma
- Toyota Motor Corporation - fj cruiser steering flutter at 89-100kmh