2006 Toyota Corolla / clicks and jerks

I have a new 2006 Toyota Corolla. It "clicks" and jerks when shifting from Park to Reverse or Drive to Reverse. The shifter sticks at times when shifting and the car sways when driving. I have had the car to Sierra Toyota in Lancaster five times with no success. Because I am a woman they don't take me seriously. The same is true with the Toyota Corporation. Actually, I get lies from my case worker at Toyota Corp. It seems to me that Toyota's reputation is going downhill fast from my experiences and that of others.

Gi

Comments

• Za
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - Refund for Reservation fee
    Philippines

Ive been updating for my refund every week, They always tell that its on process still. Ive been updating for 2 months until now no development... Please coordinate with them: They told that the processing would take 5-7 working days only.. I was really dis appointed to their service.

Toyota Mabolo Cebu Philippines

• Ca
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - I work at TLS logistics Newark nj,

A lot of the teams leaders and some of the supervisors, curse are nasty to us the employees, i hope someone can have a talk with them and tell them to cool off, its getting pretty hard to deal with them,

20th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - 2006 sienna
    Hilo
    Hawaii

back doors won't open - this seems a common problem with any year model ... dealers expect us to have hundreds of dollars to simply begin diagnosing; I can't imagine what they expect anyone to pay to fix it! --- I know there's a cheap easy do it yourself way, so why won't toyota share the method ??

• Be
      27th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - key for 2011 corolla
    Carlstadt
    New Jersey

I lost one of my keys the other day and went to your service center in Carlstadt, New Jersey and was told that it would cost over 300 dollars to get a duplicate key made. Is this the normal cost for having a duplicate key made and how do you justify that cost when even a 40 inch flat screen TV cost less.

• To
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Toyota - 2018 Tacoma
    Hyde Park
    Vermont

2018 Tacoma leaf springs are squeaking like crazy this is a brand new truck told you don't have an answer yet that is not acceptable to me I want this fixed these trucks are expensive I need resolution

• Ni
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Toyota - lagging the period of car delivery
    THRISSUR
    India

I booked for new etios liva diseal in Nippon toyota nadathara with the booking amount also paid Rs.50, 000 on 21/11/2017. At the time of booking sales man agreed to delivery the vehicle in 1/2 weeks, but today the same sales man call me and wait for 3 months to get my new vehicle.

my booking receipt number = VR-F17-18/249

• It
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Toyota - Being solicited for two years now for extended warranty.

I will never buy another Toyota ever again. For the fu... two years now, I have been receiving solication calls on average 10 calls a week to extend my warranty for my velichal. This is the [censored]ing second time expressing this [censored] to you. HAVE IT STOPPED YOU [censored]EN [censored]!!!

• Er
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - Innova crysta 2.4 V- Audio/ Vedio system , is not functioning, regarding
    Erode

TN 36 AK 5995
    Chassis No. MBJGB8EM502048139-071
    Engine No. 2GDA214149
    The Audio/Vedio system, especially, the Vedio is not functioning in USB,
    4 times attempted, finally your Service Officials declared that, DON't use, USB. Use only CD to view Vedio, It is FUNNY, statement, paying heavy A/V system not workin

94430 59095
    valuerguru@gmail.com

• Ke
    Toyota Motor Corporation - Sienna Loose Mirrors and bad experience - Stapp

I'd like to email you written correspondence that desribes the issue of loose mirrors on Toyota vehicles. the correspondence is between myself and a local dealership. kevin.brandon@hilti.com

• Ni
    Toyota - Service center and customer care
    AHMEDABAD
    India

From 7th july till date means 10th august my complaint is not resolved. Your customer care should be closed if they cannot resolve the problems in 1 month and above. I have suffered from many diseases in my family due this car problem and now i fell like to sale this car and never buy further this car at free also.

22nd of Oct, 2018
    Toyota - investigation for lack power at toyota Enfield
    LONDON ENFILD
    United Kingdom
    toyota.co.uk

Investigation for lack power of my car at toyota enfild dealer .Paid £90 just for nothing. Just thieves. Thats all. Left my car without repair. Liars one injector was down their want me to change all four. Price just £1320.

• Pe
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Toyota Motor Corporation - Not giving me a proper service
    San Diego
    California

Hello,
    I have a new brand toyota yaris iA 2018.
    I hear a noise from dashbord they are telling me that they can not hear that.
    But i recorded a video and showed it to them !
    But they dont care !

12th of Nov, 2018
    Toyota - Service
    Westin fl
    toyota.com

I took my car for service because the panels in my click radio and steering shifter would get foggy after they replaced my air conditioning. Although my car has only 28000 mikes and still under warranty they would not repair. They claim I spilled something on the clock with us high on the dash board Really. I need help