2002 Kia Optima / Service
I was having car problems and had my car towed to the Kia dealership under the impression that I had the warranty on the car 100, 000 miles or 10yrs. When the gentleman by the name of Michael called me to let me know my car was there and asked me what the problem was he said it would be $49.50 to check. He then called back and said it was my battery & a timing belt. I asked for the advice of another mechanic friend and advised me that that would have nothing to do w/the way my car was dying out. Therefore I feel that this gentleman was just trying to get money out of me because not once did he mention anything about an alternator or anything else. My battery was diaganosed before it was towed to Kia and there was a good reading. I feel that I should not have to pay the $49.50 and the towing fee because I was not given a proper diagnosis. I would greatly appreciate someone contact me to discuss this matter further. I know that I will never go back to this service station. I never had a problem any other time when I supposedly had the warranty on the car, then they were willing to help. I will be turing this company into the better business bureau.
More 2002 Kia Optima Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Kia Rio 2016
- KIA Motors Corporation - very poor customer services
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia malaysia unable to deliver car as booked but offered new facelift version and asking for extra payment.
- KIA Motors Corporation - finance
- KIA Motors Corporation - unprofessional activities at lebanese branch of the company