1800Flowers / failed valentines day delivery!
1-800 Flowers failed to deliver flowers to my daughter of Valentines Day, and then proceeded to charge my credit cad and assume I wouldn't notice. After spending hundreds of dollars with them on a single order, they just didn't show up. No call, no email, nothing.
Their phone lines simply stated that due to the high number of calls, their operators would not be answering calls so if customers could not complete their call with the automated system, they should go to their website. i went to the website and my order tracker simply said, "order placed."
Here I am at midnight on Valentines Day and my daughter is disappointed b/c the flowers I promised her were never delivered. I placed the order days ago. Meanwhile I still paid for them and cannot reach anyone at the company.
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!