1800Flowers / poor quality and not like advertised

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I received as a gift, flowers in September that were ordered from 1800Flowers and the condition and quality of the flowers were very substandard, and most died within 3 days of receiving even though they had the required watering and indoor temperature. Then just 4 days ago I received a Christmas gift, again from 1800flowers, Martha Stewart collection, a gift of lilies in a silver vase. The photo in their advertisement and online look very nice. However, what I received was skimpy and in 4 days are wilted, even though cared for properly. There were only 3 stems of lilies in the large vase, and the fill in decor looks nothing like the photo in their brochure and had broken branches. I feel bad for the gift giver spending a considerable amount of money and 1800flowers sending the recipient such poor quality flowers. Save your money and call the person and tell them you love them or take them out for dinner. 1800flowers is a ripoff.

St

Comments

Te
  19th of Feb, 2009

I just had the worst experience as well. AGAIN! Last year for valentines day, i sent mom flowers. vase was broken and flowers sucked. nothing like photo. I complained and they sent me 13.00 off coupon and they resent flowers. A bit better.
This year having the 13.00 off coupon, I ordered an expensive martha stewart collection arrangement. OMG. It was a mini version of what was pictured. The vase was bigger than the arrangement. Flowers broke off and were at bottom of box. The filler flowers were non-existent. and the flowers in the vase were brown and wilted. Not at all like in the picture. Lasted a couple of days. I have complained to them and they are supposed to issue refund.
I have also contacted martha stewart. She should know what her name is being put on. CRAP. I will never deal with 1800flowers again.