Flora2000 / Orios Logo

Flora2000 / Orios

Having problems with Flora2000 / Orios?

Flora2000 / Orios Customer Service Contacts

1800 456 1797 (USA and Canada)
Suite 3, Watergardens Block 4
Gibraltar

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flora2000 / Orios Customer Service. Initial Flora2000 / Orios complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flora2000 / Orios above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flora2000 / Orios. Discuss the issues you have had with Flora2000 / Orios and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Flora2000 / Orios Complaints & Reviews

Flora2000 / OriosNon Delivery

Order some flowers from Flora2000 on 30th January 2021.
Received an email from Richard Fullham 22nd February 2021 confirming that my order to Romula Nocete.

I made contact with her and denies all and that she has not received the goods.

I have contacted Flora2000 three time over this issue and they adamant that they have been delivered.

I have attached 4 emails

RESOLVED

The company has not resolved my complaint. I have just attached 4 emails when completed complaint form. Email address is: [email protected]

Flora2000 / OriosFraudulent Activity

Avoid doing business with this site! They are quick to charge and promise services they fail to provide. Additionally, they fail to reply to email or phone communications.

An order was placed on 2/8/2021 for delivery on 2/9/2021, the reason for choosing this site. the delivery has still not been made nor have I been updated along the way. When online chat was initiated I was advised the delivery was not done due to the remote location...hmm a town of 5000 that is a county seat outside of Austin, Texas. I was also told the bouquet ordered was unavailable therefore a dozen roses were being substituted. If I wanted roses I would have ordered roses. I was also guaranteed delivery on 2/11/2021 without fail. Ha! As of the 13th still no delivery.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Flora2000 / OriosCake delivery

I wanted to place a cake order but the check out they first confirmed the order and then I got a debit of a larger amount. Thinking it was glitch I wrote to them asking to cancel my order abdy process the refund but no response. Several emails and reaching out in social media later - still nothing.

This has ruined my experience so much, especially in covid times you shouldn't be out there scamming people. It's absolutely disgusting.

Flora2000 / OriosOrdered of flowers and chocolate to my girlfriend in the Phillippines

I ordered flowers from this site thinking it would be done timely as usual companies do so. No reliable communication and received no confirmation and the order was not delivered. That is unacceptable. This was for January 16th, 2021. Order # 1673983 CCAvenue reference #[protected]. Ordered on 01/13/2021. I sent several emails to request a refund and no response. The number is not a working number and there isn't much support or response to get an answer or to communicate to.

Flora2000 / OriosTerrible Service. Unresponsive

Terrible customer service. Terrible outdated and unprofessional website. I ordered Next Day Flower delivery to Tokyo. They responded by email that the address provided had scrambled characters. That's because their website changes the characters. I provided a response with the correct address. They then responded stating they have been trying to contact me for a verbal confirmation in order to process my credit card. Never have I had to do a verbal confirmation for a credit card transaction. I have had no missed calls on my phone nor any other emails. I responded with my cellphone number to confirm. No response. In their email signature, it states "LIVE CHAT Available around the clock." I have been trying to use it and get in contact with someone since the last email and there is no response. It's now mid-day, and my "same-day" order is still not processed, and no contact. Terrible service. Don't bother with this company.

Flora2000 / OriosNon delivery

I ordered a wine selection which was to be delivered to Surbiton in The UK on 9th Nov 2020. To date, i.e. 14th Nov, their has been no delivery. I received a mail on Friday, 13th Nov 2020, from a Richard Fullham, who calls himself as the Account Director, stating that the wine selection had been delivered. On checking with my friend, she confirmed that nothing has been received. Their sites, "Live Chat", is un responsive and mails sent to them requesting for an status update has gone un answered. This is a fraudulent site and the only intention is to cheat customers. The site and company must be shut down.

Flora2000 / OriosMother's day flowers

Mother's day flowers ordered for delivery May 9th, 2020(order# 1639273)
              May 11rh email from Richard says he will deliver by 14th. Called Mom May 17th, still no delivery. Email later today from Flora2000 says he cancelled order and my account was not charged. According to bank, Flora2000 debited my account May 14th. No response or unablw to reach Flora2000.

Flora2000 / Oriosundelivered children's gift and flowers

Flora2000 never delivered the Valentine's Day candy assortment I sent to my Fiance's children even though they charged me for it. In addition, they delivered the wrong flowers to my Fiance and then returned and took away a portion of the gift I had sent her. We can confirm that they screwed up at-least 5 customers orders as a result. They never responded to my emails asking why all of these errors occurred and weren't fixed after telling them about them. I encourage everyone to AVOID FLORA2000 AT ALL COSTS!!! They are a terrible organization.

Flora2000 / Orioschristmas flowers

I ordered a bouquet of over a dozen roses to be delivered on Christmas Day. I paid over a $100 for this and received only 6 roses filled in with pine. It was way smaller and was delivered the day after Christmas. Iam highly disappointed and do not recommend this company to anybody. Below is what I received I paid for the 86.00 bouquet with lots of flowers and added the chocolates for a total of 116.00$

christmas flowers

Flora2000 / Orios2 dozens of roses

My husband want to surprise me on may birthday, oct 25 2018 the date of delivery but nothing because until now october 30, flora 2000 cant send flowers to me and no reply to my husband email, many times my husband email flora2000 but not reply..i hope flora 2000 give the refund money to my husband..i hope you reply as soon as possible flora2000 and i hope you are not scam😥

Flora2000 / Orios — absolutely everything

"Placed over a $200 order with them first thing this morning. After I input my credit card information I wa...

Flora2000 — non delivery

On the 7th of February I ordered a gift to be sent on the 10th of February. There was no delivery. I have...

Flora 2000 — failure to deliver flowers

I ordered flowers for my sister, to be delivered Dec 28. As of Jan 3, nothing has arrived. The company...

Flora2000flowers promised, never delivered... no refund!!! flora2000

I ordered flowers and a gift for my fiance' in Morocco...delivery was promised and acknowledged for the next day. The next day I received a message stating the "...flowers are not available today, ...will deliver tomorrrow..."

I agree to this...then the next day comes...message: "...too hot for roses, would you agree to lillies...?"

TOO HOT FOR ROSES...REALLY??? IN MOROCCO?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I canceled the order...received message: "...we at Flora2000 informed 'the outlet' that you canceled your order, refund will be processed...let you know, blah, blah, blah..."

Still NO REFUND...it gets WORSE...please read below Flora2000's "refund policy." This is taken directly from their website...I wish I would have read it PRIOR to getting ripped off by Flora2000.

Please note that refunds may take up to 60 days to appear on your credit card statement, due to the speed and policies of your bank. Please do await them. Thanks.

60 DAYS TO GET A REFUND...THIS IF FRAUD!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY "PASS THE BUCK" TO SOME UN-NAMED "OUTLET" INSTEAD OF PROCESSING YOUR REFUND IMMEDIATELY...TOTAL SCAM!!!1

FLORA2000 KEEPS YOUR MONEY, DELIVERS NOTHING EXCEPT EXCUSES!!!

Flora2000didn't deliver the flowers (at all) and are insisting that they did.

I had been using FLora2000.com for years before now and even as recently as last Valentine's Day, however I don't know if this company has recently changed owners but I was recently scammed by them. I ordered flowers (Order number 1523142) for my wife on our anniversary to be delivered to her office on June 2, 2017. The flowers never arrived and they are still claiming that they delivered it and my wife has received them. I have been trying to talk to an agent but their phone doesn't work (they claim it does but it doesn't). I managed to use their Live Chat session once but after that it wouldn't allow me to connect after that. Smelling a fish, I created a different account and voila, I got connected. But I was told they would resolve this issue and their resolution was to insist that my wife had indeed received the flowers when she hadn't. Of course now I can't connect back on either account! If this isn't a scam then I don't know what it. They have already charged my card even though the issue was still in dispute. I would suggest that you avoid this company and go with other reputable ones.

Flora2000 — Recipient don't receive the flower

Hi, I placed a bouquet of Flower last March 10, 2017 and it says delivery next day March 11th 2017, that...

Flora2000 — Wrong order (Wrong flower wrong chocolate)

I went on flora2000 to order flowers for my fiancée. I ordered it 4 days before valentines day. It wa...

Flora2000Sinful surprise bouquet

I ordered this product that included 12 roses in a vase, teddy bear, balloon and a 3 piece box of chocolates, I also ordered an additional 16 piece box of chocolates as an add on for an additional $17.99, the flowers were delivered without the vase and the add on chocolates were not delivered as well, I made a complaint on their website and the responded a couple of days later and said they would investigate the matter and come up with an appropriate solution 6 days later I found out that they delivered another 12 roses, still without the vase that was to be included and I think their calculator broke, they sent 6 chocolates this time, not the 16 I paid for.
                          I have been embarrassed twice from this company, there will not be a third, this company is incompetent and a disgrace, I would not trust them to send a blade of grass without screwing it up!!!

Flora2000Poor delivery

Having updated an address on their website I placed an order for a bouquet of flowers. They tried to deliver to the previous address and emailed me about 24hrs after the event to say they were unable to deliver. They implied it was my fault and then attempted to get flowers delivered to correct address. They arrived 7 days late and rotting.
                            They then offered to redeliver at their cost some fresh flowers.
                            These have gone missing in their delivery chain and I fully expect them to arrive rotting as well. Not a great advert for the company.
                            I had ordered from them in the past and noted that photos of the flowers looked a little wilted at times but thought this might have been due to local temperatures. I now tend to believe this may be because of sub-standard flowers being supplied and an unreliable transport system being used.

Poor delivery

Flora2000Flower delivery for Mother's day

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my Mom in the Philippines for Mother's day. I have selected May 07, 2016 as the delivery date however, she did not receive anything on May 7th. It is already May 8th in the Philippines and my mother has not receive the flowers yet. Very disappointing. I have tried reaching out to them several times but I can't get a hold of them. On their website, it says that the flowers are already delivered and they even emailed me saying that they will now charge my credit card. However, upon checking the tracking number that they have provided me, it says that it is still "In Transit." This is unacceptable. I ordered the flowers three weeks ago to make sure it arrives on time and then nothing? It is useless for my mom to receive the flowers on the 9th as it is for Mother's day.