Chennai Online Florists Logo

Chennai Online Florists

Having problems with Chennai Online Florists?

Chennai Online Florists reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 19, 2009. The latest review Failure on committed delivery and refuses to refund was posted on Oct 1, 2021. The latest complaint Product not delivered was resolved on May 15, 2014. Chennai Online Florists has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 16 reviews. Chennai Online Florists has resolved 4 complaints.

Chennai Online Florists Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chennai Online Florists Customer Service. Initial Chennai Online Florists complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chennai Online Florists above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chennai Online Florists. Discuss the issues you have had with Chennai Online Florists and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chennai Online Florists Complaints & Reviews

Chennai Online FloristsFailure on committed delivery and refuses to refund

On 30th sep 2021 I placed for two flower bouquets online after confirming with the WhatsApp customer service for the possibility for same day delivery. As confirmed they dint deliver the flowers. I tried contacting them but none responded so was forced to cancel online and made alternative.I sent my cancellation request online before their opening time. They fail to check for the request and sent the flowers next day afternoon to the person who is not at home and the left the city.As the she left house already and canceled the order she refused to accept the delayed delivery on phone .The delivery person spoke very rude and left the flowers on the road in front of the house unattended.
Now they denied all a the mistakes made by them and refusing to refund my money.

Failure on committed delivery and refuses to refund

Chennai Online FloristsSpoiler of your special day!!! Cheap cakes are being delivered

Guys if you want to make your day memorable pls go with famous online sites like ferns and petals and others. Don't ever try to order something from these guys. They deliver something very local and cheap cakes. I guess they buy it from small bakery shops and make your memorable day very worse.
    Attached pics of listed and received. Look at those writings on cake. Piece of [censored]

Spoiler of your special day!!! Cheap cakes are being delivered
    Spoiler of your special day!!! Cheap cakes are being delivered

Chennaionlineflorists.com — birthday gifts - never delivered by chennaionlineflorists

Order No : PCOF-[protected] Order Date : 26th July 2017 I ordered a long lasting flower basket with an idol...

Chennaionlineflorists.com — Gifts

STAY AWAY, searched for gifts to send to chennia, a birthday cake, flowers with balloons and a card, the...

Kolkata

Chennaionlineflorists.com — Irresponsible delivery

My friend has bad experience with his first order in their service. The order was supposed to be delivered...

Chennaionlineflorists.comIrresponsible service

I had a very bad experience with my first order in their service.

The order was supposed to be delivered today by 07:00 which I had clearly mentioned in the instructions. And, when I checked the order status last night, it was mentioned "In Process". So, I trusted that the representatives would make sure that the gift would be delivered on time.  When I called up my sister and got to know that the order was not delivered, I was so disappointed.

You customer service representative informed later that the delivery time is 10:30.

WHICH WORLD ARE THEY LIVING? IT IS NOT LIKE DELIVERING A GROCERY OR A PROVISION ARTICLE, IT IS A BLOODY GIFT!

Specially in India, when the entire workforce starts early in the morning for our work, how do they expect gifts to be delivered at 10 30? As if everyone stays at home the whole day.

They didn't mention any timings in their site. Fine, I respect their policies. But, isn't it their responsibility to revert back to my Instructions(I asked to be delivered at 07 00) that they won't be able to deliver so early? I would have seen another online delivery service.

My sister is pregnant and she is having her birthday today. I had told her that a surprise is on the way at 07:00 and she had waited for more than an hour for that. She cancelled her cab from office too. Just for this. AND THESE GUYS SPOILED IT!

I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AND THEIR DELIVERY AT 10:30/11:00 DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME WE WILL EVER USE THEIR SERVICE!

NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE AND SHORT-SIGHTED SERVICE.

This is for chennaionlineflorists:

Don't ever . ever . disappoint people who trust you. It is terribly bad to play with people's emotions.

One more thing, YOUR WEBSITE IS LIKE S*T! CAN'T MAKE HEAD OR TAIL OF ANYTHING AND DON'T EVER THINK OF PROGRESS IN ONLINE BUSINESS UNTIL YOU REVAMP YOUR SITE.

GOD SAVE YOU GUYS!

Chennaionlineflorists.comCake Home Delivery

Strictly avoid chennaionlineflorists.com

I ordered a black forest and they gave a white forest cake of quality worse than a cake made from a platform shop.

And then I ordered cadbury celebration pack, but I got two 10Rs worth diary milk and two 5Rs worth Perk. When I checked with the delivery guy he says that they did not have celebrations pack with them. So if they dont have what we order it is not that they can give anything they have. Atleast they should consider giving something of equivalent amount. It was such an embarassing situation with that filthy cake and 2 chocolates.I paid Rs 1200 for this rotten cake.

Strictly avoid chennaionlineflorists.com

Chennaionlineflorists.com — 24 roses and 1kg assorted dry fruit package

On 3/14/16 I ordered 1kg of assorted dry fruits and 24 roses from Chennai Online Florists. Per their...

Chennaionlineflorists.com — Frauds, worst customer serivice

Placed an order to surprise my bf on valentines day and ordered for same day delivery. Order number...

Chennaionlineflorists — Product not delivered

They CHEAT.. LIE... be RUDE... and they are DUMB... I'm from Australia and I ordered 2 fruit basket for...

Chennaionlineflorists.comfraud site

Company is running a fraud site, which is taking money from the people and do not deliver any products.
          its a fraud site.

i have paid for the cakes and flower and they did not deliver a single thing at the address...thir mentioned phone is also a wrong one . this site should be blocked by the goverment immediately.

how do goverment allow these sites to operate.

• Sh
              Shruthi Veetikkat Jan 03, 2012

This is totally a useless site.. they did not deliver my order and i had to call up to complain. After i complained they delivered a useless bouquet... i had order for orchid and they delivered useless flowers... Now they say as per the substitution policy they delivered. Also they say the recipient accepted the bouquet.. How would the recipient know what the sender is sending... This i came to know because the order was for my dad... Else these people will get money from us for costly bouquets and deliver useless ones...

Ankit Goenka Nov 01, 2011

they are running in the name of right florist india pvt ltd from kolkata.

• Ar
              Arun vairam Oct 31, 2011

this is an online fraud by these people.i am not able to contact them either through phone nor in person. i am not able to get the postal address as well.if someone could help me with that, it will be of great help.how to complain about these fraudsters online, will cyber cell help in these cases?they have cheated me of more than Rs 3000.

Chennaionlineflorists.com — Fraud (Beggars)

Stop entering this site even, this idiots took 58$ from me for delivery of cake for my mom's birthday...

Chennaionlineflorists.comTotal fraud

My order number was COF-[protected]. I ordered a 12 gerberas flowers with a vase, adyar anandha bhavan milk cake 500 gms and one big anniversary greeting card. But they delivered some flower bouquet without a vase, srivari assorted sweets (very old stock), and on very small greeting card ( which is actually part of bouquet). When I called customer service, he said he will deliver the vase separately and replace the sweets, but it didn't happen at all and it has been a week. These people are total fraud. They give it out to agents in different cities and agents don't follow what is in the order. Total cheats. I have ordered two times before and the same was the case both the times. My order number for the last order was CSD-[protected] and HCOF-[protected]. Incomplete and substandard products. DON'T GO FOR ANY ONLINE GIFTING TO INDIA. BETTER ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO BUY AND SEND IT TO THEM OR DELIVER IT TO THEM IN PERSON. THIS IS MY SINCERE ADVICE.

Chennai Online Florists — product not delivered

I ordered a flower delivery for my dear one's birthday one week back in their website...

ChennaionlinefloristsPoor Service

I have been pleased customer with your OnlineFlorists for the past few years. On my recent order to deliver fruits to Chennai, I received poor service that I felt I should bring to your attention.
              I ordered 2kg Fresh fruits basket to be delivered to my mom on Mothers day (09th May 2010). But they have delivered today 10th May 2010 approximately by 18:00 hrs. The delivery boy gave some junk reasons for being late. I ordered for 2 kgs fruits but the fruits were not even 1 kg and most of the fruits are spoiled.
              This is the not the first time. One year back, i have ordered some fruits, cake to be delivered to Hyderabad. I got the same response and surprisingly the order got delivered after 2 days.
              I was extremely disappointed with the service I received today.
              A lot of my friends living abroad have complained about the server of the chennaionlineflorists / hyderabadonlineflorists.
              If you would please address this issue with your customer service executives, we would greatly appreciate it.
              Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

• Mu
                  muralikrishnan Nov 10, 2011

Even I am a victim, they just looted 700 rupees from me and nothing else is happening now... worth to lodge a formal compliant on this.

maxclt Oct 27, 2011

I have ordered cakes and sweets for my friend on Diwali . The Order has not yet been delivered
                  I send a mail indicating this to there customer care . The calls are not getting answered in the
                  call center . Some stupid messages are repeated. They send a mail indicating there vendors are closed and merchandise will be delivered next day (in spite of displaying guaranteed delivery on the same day ) By all means chennaionlineflorists or Onlineflorist is a fake or bogus
                  company. Or they do not respect the orders they in take . I wish no body want to be in a miserable situation like this . please avoid using this service

• Ri
                  RightFloristCSD Mar 07, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However kindly provide us the order number for further assistance.

You can also contact us on our customer service no. [protected], [protected], [protected] for further details between 8:30 am to 7:30 p.m (IST)

Regards
                  Customer care
                  www.Chennaionlineflorist.com

Chennaionlineflorists.com — Fraud

I ordered a nice combo gift for my wife for this valentine. They put guaranteed delivery on same day and...