1800Flowers / delivery and condition of product
I placed an order on 5/5/09 for delivery of a flower basket by 5/8/09 (In time for Mothers Day).
I received a confirmation that my order would be delivered by 5/8/09.
On 5/9/09 I received an e-mail confirmation that my order was just shipping and would be delivered by 5/8/09. Excuse me? It just shipped, obviously it was not going to make it there as promised.
I contacted the company by e-mail and advised them I would never order through them again as this was the 2nd time this happened with this same company. They sent me a "credit of $20.00" for future use :(
My Mom received the gift basket today 5/11. The box was damaged, the basked overturned and dirt all over the place. It was supposed to be the daffodil garden. The tips are broken on the plants that have started sprouting. Not only was her Mother's day gift late, it is totally defective. But hey, I have my $20.00 credit for future purchase!
So much for their 100% satisfaction guarantee.
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - florist
- 1-800-Flowers.com - horrible customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery never happened
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers