1 And 1 Internet, Inc. / Mywebsite / fraudulent charges for services not needed or requested
I was charged $239.88 for a year's worth of internet services which I had never requested. A salesman had called to offer the service and I said that I was not interested. I thought that was the end of it. Then I got charged $19.99 a month for a year, before I noticed and when I questioned the charges, they answered that I had accepted to try that particular service which I never needed in the first place and never accessed. When I asked to ave them present me the evidence, the rep answered that I would have to produce a court order or subpoena before they would do that. When I got my credit card company to reverse those charges, they locked up my account and all of my domain names, prevented everyone from accessing my website and suspended my e-mail altogether. They then advised me that, in order get my account unlocked, I had to fax them a signed chargeback statement, stating that the charges were valid. I truly feel mugged. My advice to potential customers: don't walk, run as fast as you can from 1&1.
More 1 And 1 Internet, Inc. / Mywebsite Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - repeated bogus invoicing and charges collected
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - terrible experience!
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - domain name hatsunique.com
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - dedicated server 
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - 1and1 scam