1-800-Flowers / always call a local florist!
Never, never order on a generic floral delivery website like 1-800-flowers or e-flowers etc... If you want to order flowers online, look at their "about us" section and find a local address and phone number and make SURE they have an actual flower shop with real designers working. They will be honest about their charges (you pay for the flowers and delivery only) and you will know exactly what you are getting. 1-800 Flowers skims money off the total not to mention charges you a 12.99 service charge just for the privilege of ordering from them. PS they won't give you your money back either!!!
More 1-800-Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1800 Flowers - Customer Service/ failed delivery
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flower purchase receipt
- 1-800-Flowers.com - florist
- 1-800-Flowers.com - horrible customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery never happened