Comcast / Xfinitybundle cable

Dear Comcast/Xfinity, The survey I completed may not have reached you yet, so here is my review of your service.
For a bit of background the offer you made over two years ago, was a deal that I could not pass up. (Thanks)
Since that "deal" was offered, I have had to call Xfinity every year to plead my case to say somewhat within that monthly price. It is important to note that I DO NOT have: HBO, Showtime, Starz, The Movie Channel, Cinemax, or any other Premium sports channel.  I consider what I have is basic stuff and I was promised the cable, the TV, and the phone was to be bundled.Earlier this week I was forced to call your company to reconnect my service and the rep. David said after an hour pulse of conversation did restore the service for 10-days, which turned out to be only 24-hours. David did admit the phone was NOT bundled as I requested and the Nexflix was added he said by me via the box. But to stop the service I had to do more WORK by calling Xfinity for an additional hour? The next day, I was back on the phone, and handed off the three people, and was finally sent to the "so-called" Loyalty department? So, I have pay online what felt like  extortion  (noun: extortion; plural noun: extortion the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats. )
As it stands, I don't really know WHY Xfinity?  What are you doing for me to justify more and more and more money without doing anything additional?  Avargecost for bundle service. Can anyone somehow justify the milking for the service... I don't think so.
This is my review of your service

Rb