Comcast / XfinityBilling/ missing payments

On 1/12/2018 my son's service was cut off. I called Comcast and was told that the account was behind since October. I informed the lady that I had proof that the account was up to day. I went on the web to my Bank because I have ON LINE BANKING . I told her that comcast sent me a refund check about two weeks prior for $48. and change, I cashed the check 1/12/2018. I asked how could my account be behind when comcast sent me a refund check, she did not know and did not see where a check was sent to me, she kept reading a script about I had to pay $48.33, I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, when he came to the phone I told him my December payment posted on 12/29/2018 according to my Bank and a copy of the posted check. He said they did not have a record of any payments since October. He said he would start a research of the issue. I have a copy of each check paid by my bank since July, the error is with your company not with me, my son's service should not have been disrupted.
07/ 37.72 pd. 7/27
08/ 53.00 pd. 8/25
09/ 37.72 pd. 9/27
10/ 22.44 pd. 10/25
11/ 48.33 pd. 11/27
12/ 22.42 pd. 12/27

Please correct error created by Comcast.