Coast Dentalunethical/insurance fraud/rip off artists!

These people are totally unethical - do not ever go there! They try to tell you that you have major dental problems and want to charge you way above and beyond what your insurance covers. Stupidly, I went there twice thinking the same thing would not happen the second time-wrong. They tried to tell me I had major dental problems and they could only do special procedures to help fix the issues. I went elsewhere and surprisingly - no problems. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they did absolutely nothing about helping me! I think everyone who has ever had an issue with them should file a complaint with the attorney general's office to stop their unethical, fraudulent practices. It is not fair they try to take advantage of the average consumer!.

RESOLVED

• Coast Dental Services's response · Aug 15, 2011

At Coast Dental, we strive to provide excellent patient care, using x-rays and a comprehensive oral examination to identify any concerns. The doctors check the health of a patient’s teeth and also the health of the patient’s gums, following the classification system established by the American Academy of Periodontology. All patients are provided a detailed treatment plan prior to treatment. Please contact me at [email protected] so I can address your concerns directly. Thank you.

• I can not believe how many patients have the same complaints-insulting and bullies about money, bed side manner and language fowl while working on patients, AND because they messed up their work, my sixteen year old son's front tooth is messed up for life...HOW can they not have any consequences!!!

Angry with COAST Sep 06, 2012

Coast Dental is like going to a used car dealership. They try to UPSELL you on a bunch of things you don't need, then con you into doing things that your insurance would cover, but they code it in ways they don't because they can charge us more than the insurance company allows them to charge. This company is a complete CON and should not be considered by anyone. Find a good local dentist that still cares about people and doesn't put profits before people. I would never, ever go back to this profit hungry healthcare provider. Just another example of how GREED is destroying the American health care system.

• Pr
    Primetime scam Mar 06, 2012

Same here!!!

• Mr
    mrs12546 Oct 20, 2011

The same thing happened to me and agree, everyone on here should be filing a complaint with the BBB . These charges above and beyond what the insurance covers are insane . Nickle and dime dentist office, but its more like hundreds being taken for mouth wash