Coast Dentalsubstandard dental service

I just don't want anybody to go through what I had gone through. My family and I used to go to Coast Dental for over years. We have seen the same dentist-Dr. Ngyuen for years, but the last time I needed a crown, and they told me she has left Coast Dental. I had a crown done by another dentist there. I will not mention name here, but the work is so sub standard, I had many crowns done before, this time, I coundn't bite right, food keeps getting caught in the between. I came back and they keep grind it down. I now have pain and afraid to go back there. I look up my previous dentist, and she does not take my insurance, but I don't care at this point. I just need a dentist who do it right the first time. Choose your dentist, not the one who is on your insurance list.