Clientele Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

won't cancel my ifa policy

Dear Clientele I would like to place a complaint, i am so pissed of with your customer service it is very...

debit order date change

Now i work for Standard Bank South Africa and billing, contracts debit orders and all of that is my day to day work, knowing all of this, i signed up with clientelle for a life cover policy whereby i specifically advised the consultant that i want them to debit the account on a specific date, now in this current month they decide to go 3 days before the debit date (which falls on a weekday) and debit my account leaving me with a service fee's for unpaid item on my statement R115.00, now as i advised them to cancel my policies because such breach of contractual aggreements is highly unacceptable and putrid. Now to Clientelle, this is merely the begining of this fight against you, watch the media, i will go to the one paper that you guys advertise so much and where most of your client base is from, and will make your business go downsouth. Further to this clientelle wants me to inconvenience myself by leaving the office to go and get a statement from my branch and send it to them because they are not sure if the debit order went off or not, what loads of pig crap is this??? they cant even track payments they initiated? invest in the proper tools if you are going to perform breaches. Correct me if im wrong, but any change in processes and procedure the customer needs to be notified at all times?

no response from company

I have had a Clientele Mobile top-up application on my phone for several months. My bank account where they deducted the monthly fee from, closed and they then subsequently suspended my account. The suspension was activated on 25/11/2011. I managed to get hold of one of their consultants on 28/11/2011 after many attempts to ask them to either sms or e-mail me the salient details in order to make the payment required to activate the phone again. The consultant assured me that this will be done within 24 to 48 hours. That was on the morning of the 28th. I have made umpteenth more calls to the same (one only) call centre number with the same story of 24 to 48 hours response. When the connection is made, a voice recording states that the call will be recorded for quality purposes. I then sent them an e-mail to their (one only) complaints address, threatening that I will post on complaints forums such as this. The previous operator I spoke with was on Monday 05/12/2011 at 14H15. She assured me her supervisor will phone me back. She was apparently just on another call. I am still waiting for this call at 22H00 07/12/2011!!! My phone is still suspended, but can accept calls.

debits not coming off

I submited my new bank details via fax and requisted that all my policies should please be corrected this was at the time i joined the legal team they updated my details even though my debit came off a bit late it came off my policies is important to me and i have faxed letters and have recieved no respond dont u people check up on yr clients please i need assistance.my id nr. [protected]

sevice delivery

After screwing up air time to be deliverd to customers, Clientele blocked many cell phones because they made a mistake they say.
Clientele however refuse to cancell some of these contracts as per theyr customers for poor delivery and embarressment to clients

• Fl
    Floors v Dec 05, 2011

My phone has been blocked for a week and I cant get it unblocked. Dont get any help from Clientele. Told me they will have someone phone me between 24 and 48 hours. That was a week and a day ago, no phonecall, no sms. I phoned them three times to get the same BS story. Anybody reading this, I will not recommend the use of this Clentele Mobile offer.

• Ba
    Bad cell phone company Dec 10, 2011

Hi almal, ek het ook n selfoon airtime kontrak, die wereld is up to ###, lyk my dis hoekom ons dienste so versleg het met als. Ek gaan beslis nie weer n nuwe diens uitneem nie, om my eie lugtyd te koop is die beste. Ek raai niemand aan om enige kontrak met enige iets op te neem nie. Klere, meubels, skoene, enige iets.
    Lekker dag vir almal

• Th
    thuthula Sep 06, 2013

After I lost my phone I couldn't make a sim swap due to the fact I needed a letter from clientele to take it to vodacom shop its been two months now no letter all I get is rude people at the call centre who keep on transfering me to the next person n what amazes me they keep debiting on my account when they know so well I don't have the sim card bloody hypocrites

• Ka
    KABEL Sep 18, 2013

CLIENTEL MOBILE CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME ABOUT MY SIM SWOP SIMCART I AM KABELO JONATHAN CONTACT ME 0839867187

• Ke
    Keodietse Feb 29, 2020

I want to cancel my policy

clientele won't cancel my policy

I cancelled my Ifa policy with clientele life during September and had my encashment paid to my account on 25...

I will never do business with them again

I have canceled my 3 policies with Clientelle Life and Legal. Please note their reply... I have scheduled debit orders to go off on 25 Sept that could not go through due to Clientelle debiting my bank account firstly on 23 Sept while I have not been payed my salary and caused me to have unnecessary banking costs. Then they put the debit through again this morning taking 4 premiums. Again, please note that they scheduled the debit for 300909. It is very frustrating to know they keep guard on my bank account to take money as and when it suits them and not as agreed. One thing is for sure, I would have reinstated this policies by January 2010, but I will NEVER DO BUSINESS with them again!!!

Clientelle's reply: I hereby confirm, with regret, that your Lasting Dignity Cash Back Plans: ... and ... and your Legal Protector Plan: ...have been cancelled as requested. Please note that the premiums for September have already been raised at the bank for [protected]. We are to stop the debits from going through as we need 30 days notice for cancellation to do so. Kindly note that it is not possible to refund premiums paid prior to cancellation.

avoid them like a plague

I have a policy now with you guys for 2 years and a few months when the policy was taken out no one informed me that you need to be in the policy for 3 years before the policy pay out in ful which is R10 000. That is the 1st time that I hear you must be in a policy for 3 years before it pay out in ful. the policy was taken for my granny whn she died on the 28:08:09 we discovered that the policy will only be paying out half of the amount about R5 000 what a joke anyhoo thats not it the funeral is over and still no payout. I have been making several calls for feedback and wanting to know when the payout is going to happen but yet still no payout. I made a loan and ran around on the last minute... thats the last thing you wanna be doing in a time like this. I am very dissapointed with policy I took out and especially the fact that some of the facts was left out cos if i had known the only a ful claim after 3 years i would have not taken the policy. Also very sad to know that there was very little service provided from your end as I had to make all the calls. NEVER AGAIN AND I AM GOING TO INFORM EVERY1 ABOUT YOU GUYS!!!

• Nt
    Ntombizandile Tombela Oct 16, 2018

I don't want it they deduct too much money in my account indont want it I want to stop it forever

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices