Clear Rate Communicationsservice at residential home

My mothers phone has been out for a week. Called on the 21st of february, to report my phone out. My mother takes care of my grandmother who is 94 years old. She has a cell phone that gets no service in her area. So, if she had a emergency, she would not be able to call 911. Clear rate stated that it was guaranteed to be fixed by march 2nd. Two weeks!!! I stated that the phone did not receive, incoming, outgoing calls, & static. The young lady that took my complaint on the 21st stated that she would be escalating the work order. On saturday, february 24th, the phone has not been repair, so I called clear rate again, to report the problem again, devon who is a representative, answered my call the 1st time, I stated that it was an emergency that mothers phone be fixed asap. He stated that it was guaranteed for the 2nd of march. He stated that he couldn't get anybody out there. Everyone was on other jobs. I stated that someone needed to get out there and take care of this ongoing problem. He stated that he couldn't do that. I stated that I wanted to speak with a manager above him. He stated that he was the highest manager there. I told him that I wanted to speak to someone above him. I asked him for a badge number, or employee id#. He said, no. I was upset, very upset. I told him that it was ridiculous on how long customers had to wait for a problem to be fixed. Like I said, I was upset. The worse thing to do is to hang up on a customer. Soooo, I called back, guess who I got? Devon! Well again, we went through everything again, tried to keep calm, but it didn't work. Soooo, he hung up on me again. Soooo, I called back and received another representative by the name of jannel,, I stated that I wanted to speak with a manager above her, she stated that she was the highest manager there. How can there be two managers there in the same department and nobody there above them? I tried to stay calm, I explained the problem again. Of course it didn't go well. Same thing, of course she stated that it was only static reported. I told her that the young lady who took my complaint on the 21st didn't put all the information in her computer I guess. Same thing, I told jannel, that just because i'm not in front of her that doesn't mean its not urgent. I explained everything. Again, she stated nothing can be done. I stated that if something happened to my mother or grandmother while they had no phone service, I would sue everyone involved. It was explained that, if it was her parents or devon's parents, it would have been taken care that day. Jannel, stated that was not correct. They don't get any service like that for themselves or relatives. No special treatment. I don't believe that at all. Every business offers discounts for employee's. Or some kind of special treatment. I explained that my mother was in an area that gets flooded, then jannel stated that could a reason why it hasn't been fixed yet. Tried to explain to her that my mother was in a area that gets flooded or when the water gets high because of all the rain we have been receiving and she has no phone service and something happened to them, I would sue the entire company. She stated that, the water could be the reason for the delay. I stated to her that the water was up on thursday, but been's this is saturday the water is down. She wasn't understanding the urgency. All she could do is laugh, I asked her if she thinks its funny to her. That is the worst thing ever, laughing at a terrifying situation. Not that it would happen, its the idea that anything can happen at any moment. When its someone else voicing their concerns, other people are laughing thinking it couldn't happen to them or their family. Well, again I was hung up on, by jannel. I am going to tell you that I wasn't not pleasant at all. I did not call them names, I was trying to tell them the urgency of the problem.

• Updated by M.r.S.d · Feb 24, 2018

My mothers phone has been out for a week. Called on the 21st of February, to report my phone out. My mother takes care of my grandmother who is 94 years old. She has a cell phone that gets no service in her area. So, if she had a emergency, SHE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CALL 911. Clear rate stated that it was guaranteed to be fixed by March 2nd. TWO WEEKS!!! I stated that the phone did not receive, incoming, outgoing calls, & static. The young lady that took my complaint on the 21st stated that she would be escalating the work order. On Saturday, February 24th, the phone has not been repair, so I called Clear Rate again, to report the problem again, DEVON who is a representative, answered my call the 1st time, I stated that it was an emergency that mothers phone be fixed ASAP. He stated that it was guaranteed for the 2nd of March. He stated that he couldn't get anybody out there. Everyone was on other jobs. I stated that someone needed to get out there and take care of this ongoing problem. He stated that he couldn't do that. I stated that I wanted to speak with a Manager above him. He stated that he was the highest manager there. I told him that I wanted to speak to someone above him. I asked him for a badge number, or employee ID#. He said, NO. I WAS UPSET, VERY UPSET. I told him that it was ridiculous on how long customers had to wait for a problem to be fixed. Like I said, I WAS UPSET. The worse thing to do is to hang up on a customer. SOOOO, I called back, guess who I got? DEVON! Well again, we went through everything again, tried to keep calm, but it didn't work. SOOOO, he hung up on me again. SOOOO, I called back and received another representative by the name of JANNEL, , I stated that I wanted to speak with a manager above her, she stated that she was the highest manager there. How can there be two managers there in the same department and nobody there above them? I tried to stay calm, I explained the problem again. Of course IT DIDN'T GO WELL. Same thing, of course she stated that it was only static reported. I told her that the young lady who took my complaint on the 21st didn't put all the information in her computer I guess. Same thing, I told JANNEL, that just because I'm not in front of her that doesn't mean its not urgent. I explained everything. Again, she stated nothing can be done. I stated that if something happened to my mother or grandmother while they had no phone service, I WOULD SUE EVERYONE INVOLVED. It was explained that, if it was her parents or DEVON'S parents, it would have been taken care that day. JANNEL, stated that was not correct. They don't get any service like that for themselves or relatives. No special treatment. I don't believe that at all. Every business offers discounts for employee's. Or some kind of special treatment. I explained that my mother was in an area that gets flooded, then JANNEL stated that could a reason why it hasn't been fixed yet. Tried to explain to her that my mother was in a area that gets flooded or when the water gets high because of all the rain we have been receiving and she has no phone service and something happened to them, I would sue the entire company. She stated that, the water could be the reason for the delay. I stated to her that the water was up on Thursday, but been's this is Saturday the water is down. She wasn't understanding the urgency. All she could do is laugh, I asked her if she thinks its funny to her. That is the worst thing ever, laughing at a terrifying situation. Not that it would happen, its the idea that anything can happen at any moment. When its someone else voicing their concerns, other people are laughing thinking it couldn't happen to them or their family. Well, again I was hung up on, by JANNEL. I am going to tell you that I wasn't not pleasant at all. I did not call them names, I was trying to tell them the urgency of the problem.