ClarksCloud Steppers Shoes

J

I brought two pairs of these shoes from the Shopping Channel and was listening how they like walking on a cloud. When I received them I didnt wear them right away and the 30 days return was no longer valid. The back top of the shoe blistered and is unbearable so I cant not wear them. I am hoping Clarks will replace or help me with this issue since I paid a lot for each pair. Thank you. Janet P

• Ar
    Arthur William Buchanan Aug 08, 2016

I had the exact same response from clarks Canada. I will never purchase another pair of clarks shoes. My advice is to be persistent. Eventually they will help.

Janet Persaud Mar 18, 2016

Clark Cloud Steppers are terrible shoes as I brought two pairs for myself and daughter and we have not been able to wear them as the back part at the top hurt so bad that it is unwearable. Customer Service in Canada is rude and no help.Stay away.

Janet Persaud Nov 12, 2015

I contacted the1-[protected] number and was told to submit my proof of purchase and the issue which I did. I called today to follow up and the customer agent that answered was extremely rude and told me there is nothing wrong with the shoes as it is not a manufacture issues but my feet. I tried to explained to her and she hung up the phone on me. I own a few pairs of Clarks shoes and never realized how difficult and frustrating it is to deal with the people that are representing this company. Clarks you usually make good shoes n you need to have people who reflect your vision answering your phone. This is so frustrating.

Janet Persaud Nov 04, 2015

Please call me at [protected]. Thank you

• Clarks USA Nov 04, 2015

Hi Janet! We're very sorry to hear that the CloudSteppers did not work out for you! If you would like to send us a message with your contact information, we would be happy to have a representative from the Canadian Customer Service office reach out to you directly to help resolve this, or you can feel free to give them a call at [protected]. Thank you!