Citibank — no charges return
I regret to inform you that your department is charging interest, Late Payment fee, and the Service charges since last March 2006 on an amount which I have no concern or liable to pay.
I or my son had never applied for the loan. In the past I had received one call for pre-approved loan, which I had never applied. I had asked the concern officer to provide me details. Instead of providing me details you have send me the cheque, which was returned by me at your Kolkata branch. You have returned the cheque but not the charges.
When you are providing a Loan to a person, he must be given full details of the loan. Before it is sent to the person. Without giving any details how you can send the loan amount.
My son has met your office many times and he was assured that the entire amount charged by you, will be reversed. But till writing of this letter you are charging my account as usual.
I request you to withdraw your charges immediately as neither you had paid any amount nor I had received the same or ordered.
Citibank N A,
Mail Room, Shakti Towers,
766 Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai - 600002
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank
- Citibank London - enquiry
- Citibank - closed my account
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge