Citibank — mexican bank and their customers using citibank to transfer funds in scamming
I am currently in a transaction involving the sale of my timeshare in Mexico which I have come to believe is a scam. I have unfortunately paid amounts towards this transaction already but now that I am being ask to pay more I have come to realization that this is indeed a scam. I am being asked to transfer funds to an account in Mexico through Citibank, the Mexican Bank's correspondent bank.
American Banks through which these transaction are being transferred should be taking some kind of responsibility as it seems these Mexican Banks are conducting business for criminal elements in Mexico who are scamming money out of American citizens and are using American banks such as Citibank to conduct these nefarious activities.
The following is the instructions I have been given to transfer the funds.
CITIBANK NA - [protected] swift CITIUS33
Bene bank CIBANCO SA swift CIMXMXMM
ffc GRUPO BANSISA SA DE CV
act no. [protected].
I am hereby requesting that CITIBANK look into this bank and the payments that are being made through this bank and this account.
I can provide copy of other documents received from the Mexican counterpart upon request.
I am sincerely yours,
Sonia Earle email- [protected]@gmail.com
259-52 149th Avenue
New York 11422
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge