Citibankmexican bank and their customers using citibank to transfer funds in scamming

S Aug 01, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am currently in a transaction involving the sale of my timeshare in Mexico which I have come to believe is a scam. I have unfortunately paid amounts towards this transaction already but now that I am being ask to pay more I have come to realization that this is indeed a scam. I am being asked to transfer funds to an account in Mexico through Citibank, the Mexican Bank's correspondent bank.

American Banks through which these transaction are being transferred should be taking some kind of responsibility as it seems these Mexican Banks are conducting business for criminal elements in Mexico who are scamming money out of American citizens and are using American banks such as Citibank to conduct these nefarious activities.

The following is the instructions I have been given to transfer the funds.
CITIBANK NA - [protected] swift CITIUS33
Bene bank CIBANCO SA swift CIMXMXMM
ffc GRUPO BANSISA SA DE CV
act no. [protected].

I am hereby requesting that CITIBANK look into this bank and the payments that are being made through this bank and this account.

I can provide copy of other documents received from the Mexican counterpart upon request.

I am sincerely yours,