Citibank Londonenquiry

R

15th jan 2009

To,
Chief operation officer citi bank london
The approved bank for uk national lottery,

Respected sir,
This is an enquiry more than a complaint. I have received a mail on 13th oj jan 2009 from mrs. Juliet troy" <herak. [protected]@siol. Net stating that,
( we are pleased to inform you that your e - mail address has won the uk sweepstakes international programme. Therefore you have been approve for a lump sum payout (1, 000, 000. 00 gbp) one million pounds in the uk sweepstakes international program held on 4th january 2009, and release 6th january 2009. Your e - mail id emerged as one of the winners in the 1st category.

For claims contact

Phone no:. . .
Occupation:. . .
Age:. . .
Sex:. . .)

I was very happy to receive this mail and i replied to [protected]@hotmail.com with all my details.
On the same day i received a mail from dr luis santiago claims department <[protected]@hotmail.com stating that,

(Dear winner,

Claims processed on behalf of winner

Congratulations on emerging as one our weekly award winners, uk sweepstakes international programme offers awards to lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our random draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and claim your funds which amounts to 1, 000, 000. 00 (One million great british pounds sterling) .

Please, contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your funds to you. To contact them, please make use of the following contact details:

Contact paying bank: citi bank london.

Name: kevin kessinger
Direct tel: +[protected]
Direct fax: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Along with this, you are requested to fill the form below with a little information and forward it to the bank for immediate funds transfer:

Your name:

Address:

Amount won:

Your phone number:

Warm regards,
Dr luis santiago.
National lottery claims agent.) ,

Again i replied to [protected]@hotmail.com with all my details and i received mail on same day from citibank london stating that,
( acknowledgment information required

You are welcome to citi bank london. The payment bank for national lottery online promo. We are pleased to be at your service. We are regulated and stipulated by the financial service authority (Fsa) , the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the united kingdom.

After receiving confirmation from the national lottery that you are one of the promo winners, we are presenting to you with the following options with which you would like to receive your funds of £1, 000, 000. 00 (One million pounds sterling only) in our possession. You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below for us to remit your funds to you.

Option (1)

Bank to bank transfer: this is the direct bank transfer that will enable you receive your money in any account that you will provide for this bank to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically and it will take 3 working days to reflect in the account that you shall provide.

Cost of transfer:. . . £90 pounds
Vat:. . . £25 pounds
Insurance:. . . £60 pounds

Total:. . . £175 (One hundred and seventy five pounds only)

Option (2)

New account setup: you will have to open a new bank account with us and it will be registered for international transfer and note that you can make transfer online which will take 24hours to get the account done.

Account opening:. . . £30 pounds
Vat:. . . £25 pounds
Non uk residential permit:. . . £50 pounds
Insurance:. . . £60 pounds

Total:. . . £165 (One hundred and sixty five pounds only) .

Notice: your account opening fee will be added to your account balance.

Note: your funds are protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it can be remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the funds and hence must be provided by you in full before your funds is transferred to you.

So if you are ready to make the payment for the cost of activating a premium account for your funds, you are expected to notify this office for the payment details.

Citi bank london, is committed to rendering qualitative services to you, also you are advice to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license or your international passport for final verification.

Best regards,
Chief operation officer.
For: citi bank
Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved.

**citi bank united kingdom, registered in united kingdom
Registered office: 332 oxford street, london, w1c 1jf
Regulated by the financial services authority.)

I replied to above mail saying that i would like to prefer opyion 1 for transfer of money. I recevied a mail on 14th jan 2009 from citibank london <[protected]@hotmail.com stating that,

(Dear customer,

In lieu to the transfer of funds (Winning funds) from the uk national lottery.

You are welcome to citi bank london. The payment bank for uk national lottery. We are pleased to be at your service. We are regulated and stipulated by the financial service authority (Fsa) , the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the united kingdom.

Your mail was received and the content of it was well noted, to effect the payment for the bank to bank transfer option you are advice to locate the nearest icici bank in your location and effect the payment of 175 pounds that is eqivalent to14, 000 rupees to our account officer with the account information given below.

Account payment information

Account name: lalthankimi ralte.
Account no: [protected].
Pancard no:alopr5208e
Bank name: icici bank, aizawl branch.

Be informed that as soon as you effect the payment for the bank to bank transfer option fee your winning funds will be transferred to the account you are ging to provide to this office.

Please note that as soon as you effect the payment for the bank to bank transfer option fee you are to provide to this office a scan copy of the transfer slip for easy confirmation of payment.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

Best regards,
Chief operation officer citi bank london
The approved bank for uk national lottery.
Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved.

**citi bank united kingdom, registered in united kingdom registered office: 332 oxford street, london, w1c 1jf regulated by the financial services authority.)

Now my question is, is all this is fraud or truly i hav won 1000000 bsp? Should i go ahead to deposit money on the mentioned account or you will guide for further procedure.
Awaiting for your quick reply.
Thanking you.

Yours sincerely
Pushpraj shrama
([protected]@rediffmail.com)

Christopher Lint Apr 05, 2018

I want to verify authenticity

Comments

Andew sue Jul 24, 2014

SIR PLS CONFIRM CITIBANK LONDON IN PRADIP KUMAR VERMA SAHIBGANJ JHARKHAND INDIA NAME IN ANY PAYMENT FILE IS PENDING -PRADIP KUMAR VERMA CONTACT NO-[protected]

• ashraf.abase Apr 22, 2014

[email protected] (my nam ashrHello dear
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine.. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is (Rev.Johnson Matthew) who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number and email address is as follows(+221-
    [protected])email([email protected]) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Tessy Sambo from Dar fur Sudan, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late Father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.800, 000.(Six Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
    So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.
    Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
    your full name...
    address...
    phone number...
    As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently due to where i was born.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
    Awaiting to hear from you. tessy
    2 AttachmentsView allDownload allaf abase

• Fa
    fabio29 Mar 05, 2014

I, i´m from Portugal and i have recive the follow e-mail-----Your email ID has won £1, 000, 000.00 (One million pounds Sterling Only) in the BlackBerry Promo send your details Name: Address: Tel: Country: To contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your winning to you. Contact them using the contact details below. Bank Name: Citibank London. Contact: Mr. Kevin Kessinger. Direct Phone: +[protected] 7950. Email: [email protected]

if this is a fraud, you need to stop this... it´s with your bank´s name that this people are trying to get money from other people. they are killing your name you need to stop... make a public statement alerting the people... or something, look i´m from portugal and were else do they go?

• Fa
    fabio29 Mar 05, 2014

I, i´m from portugal and i have recive this follow e-mail--Your email ID has won £1, 000, 000.00 (One million pounds Sterling Only) in the BlackBerry Promo send your details Name: Address: Tel: Country: To contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your winning to you. Contact them using the contact details below. Bank Name: Citibank London. Contact: Mr. Kevin Kessinger. Direct Phone: +[protected] 7950. Email: [email protected]

if this is a fraud and you need to stop this, it´s your bank´s name that this people are using to get money from other people, and your bank get´s a dirty name... thank you for the atention...

• Wi
    Wilma Karsten Sep 17, 2013

Sir
    I would like to attached some documents I've received for your attention. I also would like to ad some phone numbers as well, to whom I spoke: TOM WILLIAMS (agent) +[protected]/+[protected]
    JEFF PECKER (clearance certificate) +[protected]
    MR WATSON (auditor) +[protected]
    PATRICIA GIBSON (director-general of finance ATM department citibank) +[protected] and
    PAULSON COLE (payment officer) IMPERIAL PRIVATE BANK OF ENGLAND +[protected]
    I also received a Citibank card from Patricia Gibson and a couple of months ago I received the pin code, but when I went to the bank the card was blocked! and I couldn't used it.
    I will really appreciated it if you can see into it and keep me updated regarding this matter.

Wilma Karsten

• Wi
    Wilma Karsten Sep 16, 2013

Sir, I would like to lay a complaint against Mr Tom Williams. He is my agent here in South Africa.

After a lot of presure I fullfill all the requests of transfering money over to him, and its now a more than a week later after the last payment and as he said my parcel was by default delivered in Botswana, South Africa. He refuses to answer his phone, neither did he re-act on any sms's. He just ignoring me.

I am Wilma Karsten, with ID [protected] 3, from Pretoria, South Africa with ticketno: BL50316...

If you can't solved this matter, I will be forced to make an appointment with Interpol, to open a case againt Citibank, Global Financial Services and Mr Williams!

Wilma Karsten

• Ba
    basit ali ti May 07, 2013

I also receive today what can i do plz help me my e mail [email protected]

• Ku
    kutuh makers May 05, 2013

Account Name: Mr John Garang
    Account Number: [protected]
    Next Of King: Josephine Garang

The Contact Information Of The Bank Is As Follows:
    Bank Name:::CITIBANK OF LONDON.
    Address: CitiSpecial Centre, 25 Canada Square,
    Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB United Kingdom
    Telephone: +[protected]
    The name of the transfer officer is: Mr.Owen Philips
    Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.

My name is Mr i wayan suartana, from ubud, gianyar, bali, indonesia i write to inform you that Miss Josephine Garang from the country of Sudan but now in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as a result of war in her country that she eventually lost her patients, is my foreign partner and that i will like to assist her in getting out of the refugee situation in Senegal. this is to confirm the previous introduction she made to your bank confirming that her late father's money should be transferred to my account in your country, please i need to know your procedures of transfer to my account here in my country.

Counting on your co-operation,

Regards,
    iwayan suartana

• Je
    JeanetteA Aug 19, 2012

Are all of you people ###ING ###ED?

Of course you didn't win any lottery! Did you even play the lottery in another country? Did you give them your email address? Do you REALLY believe a bank would contact you via the Internet and ask you to write to a Hotmail address??

How can you be so stupid??

My god, no wonder these Nigerian scammers make money from fools.

• Ka
    Kamaruddin Aug 13, 2012

Do you another Citibank branch in 52 Bedford Row
    London, England, WC1R 4LR.?

Noor Hassan Khan Aug 08, 2012

I have also received this too. it is true or fales. or joke please.
    Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...Inboxuntitled
    Flag this messageInformation Needed For Transfer‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏Tuesday, August 7, 2012 5:21 AM
    From: "Citi Bank Customer Service" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected] London United Kingdom

Promenade Level, Cabot Place East, Canary Wharf,
    London, E14 4QS,
    United Kingdom.
    Tel +[protected]

Dear Customer:

You are receiving this email correspondence from Mr Jonathan Steinberg, the Controller and Chief Accounting Officer of Citibank London United Kingdom.

Citibank London United Kingdom is constantly striving to meet your offshore and international banking and investment needs, and when you join our organisation, you are making a commitment that deserves reward, as we offer you access to a wealth of services and products and a dedicated relationship manager.
    Your details were forwarded to us by the management of Shoo-smiths Law firm on behalf of Dave and Angela Dawes the Euro Millions Lottery winners, declaring you as a bonafide beneficiary of their ongoing donation.

Citibank London United Kingdom hereby officially inform you that your valid cheque for 1, 500, 000.00 GBP = $2, 328, 241.57 USD is currently in our bank's possession and as it was deposited with us as an International bank draft by the Dave and Angela Dawes, the Euro Millions Lottery Winners.

According to the European Financial Service Authority rules and regulations for accounts and large transfers, International customers are to employ the services of an intermediary bank which will be responsible for clearing their cheque here in europe before the funds in cash can be transferred to the destination country.

This is the role Citibank London United Kingdom have been authorized to play and we expect you to furnish us with the below details to enable us transfer/wire your funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Step 1:

*NAME OF ACCOUNT:
    *ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
    *SWIFT CODE :
    *ROUTING NUMBERS:
    Your funds which amounts to 1, 500, 000.00 GBP = $2, 328, 241.57 USD will be credited to your operational bank account within 2-3 working days after transfer.

NOTE: If you do not wish to submit the above details due to reasons best known to you, your valid bank cheque can be sent to your address via courier delivery, but you will be responsible for courier delivery fee as delivery fee must be paid before shipment is effected.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to the successful transfer of your funds.

Yours in service,

> Subject: Re: Dear Beneficiary, Congratulations & Happy Celebration
    > To: [email protected]

• As
    asus Jun 14, 2012

i really, really am My consumer math using the intro komuterj bndoshta mwe use many more in word
    isuf shaqiri

• As
    asus Jun 14, 2012

Citi National House,
    2 Triton Square, Regent's Place,
    Surrey, KT138UA, United Kingdom.

Dear Isuf Shaqiri,

You are welcome to CitiBank Plc.

After receiving confirmation from the Lottery company that you are one of the PROMO WINNERS, we are presenting you with the following options with which you would prefer to receive your winning funds in our possession. You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below. for us to remit your funds to you in your country.

CitiBank Plc Options

FIRST OPTION

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you receive your money in any account that you will provide for this Bank to effect the transfer of your winning funds as it is always done electronically and it will take 3 WORKING DAYS to reflect in the account that you shall provide.

Bank Commission:...£45
    V.A.T:...£65
    Insurance:...£370
    Total:...£480.00 GBP = $772.812 USD

SECOND OPTION

Dispatch Of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your winning prize has already been credited into. Once this Card is given to you, the funds can then be withdrawn in any bank in your country. However a courier company which is also an affiliate to the Uk Lottery, will deliver the ATM CARD TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

Max Delivery Duration:..48Hrs

Mailing: £40
    Insurance: £320
    Vat: £50
    TOTAL: £410.00 GBP = $660.049 USD

Delivery of your winning cheque, winning certificate, together with all other documents to cover your winnings will be delivered to your door step by DHL within the next 72hrs.

Please respondto this email by making a selection from the options above. Citi Bank London, is committed to rendering qualitative services to you, Also you are advice to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license or your international passport for proof of identity.

So if you are ready to make the payment for any of the OPTIONS above, you are expected to notify this office with the specific option so that we can provide you with the payment details.
    Contact the undersigned to be privacy for further clarification.
    For any help and problems do not hesitate to contact us.
    We look forward to serving youbetter.

Mr. Dennis Richardson.
    Chief Operation Officer CitiBank London

makemake May 15, 2012

и мне прислали. im from russia!
    [email protected]

In this regards you are now required to Register Yahoo Email to contact the CitiBank London with details below:

Bank Name: CitiBank London
    Contact Person: Mr. Kevin Kessinger
    Direct Tel: +[protected]
    Contact Email: [email protected]

NAME:.
    COUNTRY:.
    ADDRESS:.
    PHONE:.

NOTICE: You are to Register Yahoo Email To Reply contact to the CitiBank London with detail

Ayan Halder Sep 06, 2011

COMMONWEALTH GLASGOW 2014 GAMES AWARD
    Commonwealth Secretariat,
    Scotland, United Kingdom.
    Tel No: + (44) – [protected]

Dear Winner,
    We are pleased to inform you that you are a winner in the COMMONWEALTH 2014 GLASGOW GAMES AWARD 1st Quarter online lottery program. You have been approved to claim the sum of $1, 000, 000.00 (One Million United States Dollars Only) as your winning prize.
    You are among the (10) ten international winners in this category. The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29, 031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
    You are advised to fill the below form/payment option and send to: COMMONWEALTH BANK PLC on E-mail: [email protected] OR call Tell No: + (44) – [protected], to enable the bank process and release your prize to you within 48 hours.

FULL NAMES:
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    SEX:
    OCCUPATION:
    MARITAL STATUS:

This program me is sponsored by the BIG LOTTERY FUND/GLASGOW 2014 COMMONWEALTH GAMES COMMITTEE is the first in Scotland to make funding available for community groups and organizations across the world to build a legacy from the 2014 GLASGOW COMMONWEALTH GAMES.

Sincerely Yours,

3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
    Aintree, Liverpool, L30 1RD
    (Customer Services)

Dear Ayan Halder,

Congratulations to you on behalf of the entire UK National Lottery Board. We do believe that your prize will be put into good use for your community development. In line with the Verification Report, I wish to formally inform you that you successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Form Matching Test conducted for all lucky winners in your Category.

To begin your prize remittance process, for your convenience, safety and comfort, a Remittance Cashier Cheque of 1, 000, 000GBP {One million Great British Pounds} has been issued by the Remittance Department to be honoured by any Financial Institution (Bank) world-wide. You are therefore advised to contact the our affilliate courier company in order for them to complete the delivery of the cashier cheque and all vital documents below:

1.WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM UK LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE PROMOTIONS.
    2.WINNERS CHEQUE FOR THE VALUE OF 1, 000, 000 GBP
    3. PAYMENT APPROVAL FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE U.K.

Contact information of the Courier Company is as stated below:

UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER LIMITED DELIVERY
    Contact Person: Mr.Bright Johnson
    Telephone Number: +[protected]

Note: Your Identification Numbers (CPE/OWN/9876) and should be used as the subject matter of the email you are sending to the Courier Company. This would enable them respond to your email in a timely manner as you will be responsible for the payment of the delivery fees of your winning parcel.
    Kindly update me as soon as you have received your prize for record purpose.

Also you are to provide the courier department with your details such as:
    (1) Your Full names
    (2) Contact Address
    (3) Contact Telephone numbers (Cell Phones and Landlines)

Once again Congratulations and remember to keep your winning information strictly confidential until your prize has been remitted to you in what ever way you deem fit.

Yours Sincerely,
    Barrister Kelly Moore,
    UK National Lottery Board
    www.national-lottery.co.uk
    Telephone: +[protected]

Confidential and/ or privileged information may be contained in thise-mail and any attachments transmitted with it ('Message'). If you are not the addressee indicated in this Message (or responsible for delivery of this Message to such person), you are hereby notified thatany dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message orany part there of is prohibited. Please delete this Message if received in error and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusionsand other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by this company

• Ju
    juliana gonzalez Sep 05, 2011

hello, i recived an e-mail the same yours, and i think it is fraud!!... what can we do to stop this?, please some one wrtie to me, my e-mail is [email protected]

• Al
    alfred george Aug 24, 2011

hello. i received one mail from citibank London .about UK, US lottery.
    kindly help me veryfay this email from this address. [email protected] to [email protected] this fake or right.thanks
    for contact sender address,
    Alfred George.
    Dubai, UAE

Ayan Halder Aug 11, 2011

sir,
    my name is Ayan Halder. state- West Bengal. country- India.
    e mail id- [ [email protected]]
    I HAVE RECEIVED SOME MAIL.
    Example ... (1)

Citi National House,
    2 Triton Square, Regent's Place,
    Surrey, KT138UA, United Kingdom.
    Fax: +44 [protected]

Attention: Ayan Halder,

You are welcome to Citi Bank Plc.

The payment Bank for the British Premier Oil Promo. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

After receiving confirmation from the British Premier Oil Promotional Company that you are one of the PROMO WINNERS, we are presenting you with the following options with which you would prefer to receive your winning funds of £750, 000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds GBP) in our possession. You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below for us to remit your funds to you in your country.

Citi Bank Plc Options

Bank Commission:...£195
    V.A.T:...£105
    Insurance:...£250
    Total:...£550 (Five Hundred And Fifty Pounds Only).

SECOND OPTION

Dispatch Of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your winning prize has already been credited into. Once this Card is given to you, the funds can then be withdrawn in any bank in your country. However a courier company which is also an affiliate to the British Premier Oil Company, will deliver the ATM CARD TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

Max Delivery Duration:..24Hrs
    Mailing/freight cost:...£75
    Handling Fee...£85
    Insurance...£250
    Vat...£55
    Total:...£465 (Four Hundred And Sixty Five Pounds Only).

Delivery of your winning draft/check

DHL UK Home
    48 HOURS DELIVERY
    Mailing: £70
    Insurance: £250
    Vat: £60
    TOTAL: £380

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. Citi Bank London, is committed to rendering qualitative services to you, Also you are advice to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license or your international passport for proof of identity.

Contact the undersigned to be privacy for further clarification.

For any help and problems do not hesitate to contact us.

Mr.Dennis Richardson.
    Chief Operation Officer Citi Bank London
    Copyright © 2011. All rights reserved.

sir please reply your Opinion.
    e mail id- [ [email protected]]

• Ed
    edward296 Jan 07, 2011

Thu, January 6, 2011 12:52:34 PMContact CITI BANK PLC FOR YOUR WIRE TRANSFER
    From: Barrister Mike Bull <[email protected]> Add to Contacts
    To:

Good News to you My Friend,

Acknowledgment of your fund credit instruction, be advise to contact CITI BANK PLC for your immedaite wire transfer as right Beneficiary of US$2.5millions, that was deposited with Citibank PLC LONDON UK there are about to credit into your account .Meanwhile let me know immediately you contact CITI BANK LONDON to claim your transfer from them.

Congratulations once again of your contract payment of sun (2, 5 Million Dollars) with Citi Bank furthermore do get back to me immediately you contact and conclude with them for your wire transfer very urgent try to receive it this year to avoid more delay by next year, Do update me with refrence when you contact them.

Contact Person ...Dr, Smith Moore
    Bank Online name...Citi Bank Plc
    Email [email protected]
    Office Phone Number...+44 [protected]

1.Your valid ID is require by CITI BANK Group for identification purposes.
    2. Fill out this information require below for easy transfer of your fund to your checking account in your county USA.

BANK REQUIRMENT!
    Your Full Name:...
    Home Address:...
    Current Bank Name::...
    Bank Account Number:...
    Routing Number::...
    Swift Code for easy crediting::...
    Bank Address:...
    Bank Phone Number for easy communication::...
    Annual Income::...
    Occupation:...
    Email address:...
    Emails Password for secure crediting:...
    Telephone Numbers::...
    Next of Kin::...

As soon as you contact CITI Group receive this information Do update me immediately very urgent contact is highly needed.

With best regards
    Dr Barrister Mike Bull
    Good Luck,

emanuela1970 Dec 04, 2010

ho ricevuto questo messaggio si tratta di una truffa?
    mi può rispondere alla mia mail ? grazie

X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.14

I am Charles A Elliott, Managing Director claims department with Citi Groups here in London United Kingdom. I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand British pounds in the codicil and last testament of our costumer deceased (NAME WITHHELD).
    I contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore I can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. I therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity.
    All the legal papers that will be used to process the payment will be handled by me, in your acceptance to co-operate with me on this deal.
    Kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable me file in necessary documents at the high court probate division for the release of this sum of money to you.

Yours Faithfully,

rahmani ahmed .e .mail: [email protected]

• In
    intekhab Nov 18, 2010

I GOT THE SAME MAIL
    NOW MY QUESTION IS, IS ALL THIS IS FRAUD OR TRULY I HAVE WON 1000000 BSP? SHOULD I GO AHEAD TO DEPOSIT MONEY ON THE MENTIONED ACCOUNT OR YOU WILL GUIDE FOR FURTHER PROCEDURE.
    AWAITING FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY.
    THANKING YOU.

• Ro
    Ronaldo Diaz Hamili Nov 10, 2010

I got the same on my e-mail account with gmail and so far I have provided them with information but not my full address, I first want to know how real is this winning and if I really won, how fast can they transfer me the fund? And based on what I have read on this so far, they are prolonging the issue, for what? So that they could get their money from us? To avoid to much questions, I think they know what to do, until I get my answers, I cannot provide them anything but the basic replies.

Trully,
    Ronaldo Hamili

• Aj
    Ajay Budhathoki Nov 09, 2010

Yeah! me too got that mail about winning one million british sterling pounds. It seems like a " a creative fraud" .
    Can we receive the cash prize after we paid the delivery cost to them?
    Is there anyone receiving their cash prize successfully till now?

Inform me on my mail id:- [email protected]
    Bye.
    Thanx.

• Sk
    skyrus Nov 06, 2010

CitibankINTERNATIONAL PLC LONDON.
    CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC LONDON
    The Citibank international plc,
    Registered in London No. [protected].
    Regards Citibank Int plc, Promenade Level, Cabot Place East, Canary Wharf, London E14 4Q'S, WC2R 0DW SWIFT: CITIGB2L.
    4th Nov 2010

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to
    write you in respect to your mail and the mail contact which we earlier received
    from Miss Tessy Sambo who is currently in Dakar Senegal as a refugee.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Tessy Sambo
    who is (the next of kin to Dr Abakar Sambo deposit in our bank here)
    that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late
    father's deposit with this bank.

Dr Abakar Sambo is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount he
    deposit with us before his death, Hence you have been really appointed as a
    trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of
    the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our
    bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your
    bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a
    Senegalese resident lawyer ( since the money is originated from Africa and the
    Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of the certificate of deposit issued to her deceased father by our
    bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

Note:The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and
    the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick, risk free and successful transfer
    of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

Should you have any questions please contact the Operational/transfer officer
    Sir Dr Kevin kessinger, through bank's customers email address
    ([email protected]) Or direct office phone numbers
    Tel..
    Phone..+[protected]
    Fax-...-[protected].

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Dr, Kevin kessinger (For Accounts Dept..) Regards Citibank Int
    plc, Promenade Level, Cabot Place East, Canary Wharf, London E14 4QS, WC2R 0DW
    SWIFT: CITIGB2L.

• Sk
    skyrus Nov 06, 2010

i also received this on trying to help someone who claims to be a refugee and needs help.

CitibankINTERNATIONAL PLC LONDON.
    CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC LONDON
    The Citibank international plc,
    Registered in London No. [protected].
    4th Nov 2010

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to
    from Miss Tessy Sambo who is currently in Dakar Senegal as a refugee.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Tessy Sambo
    who is (the next of kin to Dr Abakar Sambo deposit in our bank here)
    that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late
    father's deposit with this bank.

Dr Abakar Sambo is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount he
    deposit with us before his death, Hence you have been really appointed as a
    trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of
    bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your
    bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a
    Senegalese resident lawyer ( since the money is originated from Africa and the
    Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of the certificate of deposit issued to her deceased father by our
    bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick, risk free and successful transfer

Should you have any questions please contact the Operational/transfer officer
    Sir Dr Kevin kessinger, through bank's customers email address
    ([email protected]) Or direct office phone numbers
    Tel..
    Phone..+[protected]
    Fax-...-[protected].

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Dr, Kevin kessinger (For Accounts Dept..) Regards Citibank Int
    plc, Promenade Level, Cabot Place East, Canary Wharf, London E14 4QS, WC2R 0DW
    SWIFT: CITIGB2L.
    this fraud right.

• Ed
    Edgardo Berraz Sep 15, 2010

Having I received an Email in all like at the whole here complains, and living in a city with the City Bank branch active, I purpose to mr. kevin Kissinger to operate through it, and waiting the reply by rise to yours, waiting who the original Bank ough to finish with this scandal.Sincerelly yours.Edgardo Berraz Santa Fe Argentinien

emil01 Sep 09, 2010

Not if I did it badly but answered the message ordering him(her) the information of my name, direction, date of birth, occupation, between(among) others, who were asking, and now that not doing.

Congratulations on emerging as one of our award winners. British Tobacco Promo offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and claim your funds which amounts to £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling). For Claims purpose do contact the Citi Bank London immediately with you information and serial number M [protected] on the contact details below:

emil01 Sep 09, 2010

My e-mail is: [email protected], if you can please answer me to my e-mail, because that not to do to him(you, them), I fill my information and order it to such a Dr. Luis Santiago.

They order me a message and it(he, she) wanted to know if it(he, she) is true it(he, she) is on a prize that I went out selected by the sum of a million of sterling, they order me the following message: Congratulations on emerging seize one of our award winners. British Tobacco Promo offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and claim your funds which amounts to 1, 000, 000.00 £ (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling). For Claims purpose do contact the Citi Bank serial London immediately with you information and number M [protected] on the contact details below: Bank Yam: Citi Bank London Contact Person: Mr. Kevin Kessinger Direct Tel: +[protected] Direct Fax: +[protected] Email: [email protected]

• He

London E14 5LB UK

Date: 28th August 2010

Attm: Valued Customer,

Good day to you,

This is to inform you that due to your inability to OPEN ONLINE ACCOUNT/ACTIVATE the online account, you are hereby advise to come personally to the head office Citibank of London, on or before 5th September 2010 to claim your prize personally.

Note that failure to meet up with the above date, will require you to send a duly sign letter of DISCLAIMER by you to this bank and state the reasons why you have decided to disclaim your winnings. Also, I will want all the legal documents backing my winnings and my international certified bank cheque to be remitted/refunded back to the BMW Automobile Company Headquarters as unclaimed Prize.

This request is to protect this bank from facing legal actions in future concerning the transfer of your winning funds. A copy of this letter should be sent to this bank via email and also one copy to BMW claims office on or before 5th September 2010.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,

Mr. Albert Kenneth
    Accountant General

• Ri
    richard gould Aug 13, 2010

not a complint but more of a query, do u have a telex dept and a person there named david wood????

• Na
    nasir ayub Aug 03, 2010

Your winning funds of £750, 000.00 British Pounds from the Toyota Company has been confirm and deposited with the Citi Bank Plc. You are advice to contact them immediately to redeem your price. You are to contact them with your full information as given below.

Bank Name: CITI BANK PLC

Mrs. Rose Kate.

wat should i do now

• Bi
    bijayaraj Jul 09, 2010

I really want to know who is HE/SHE...? can somebody arrest him/her?????

• Ar
    Arne Christie Jul 08, 2010

TO,
    Mr. Kevin Kessinger.
    Chief Operation Officer Citi Bank London

THIS IS AN ENQUIRY just want to know or is this a scam or is it true.

LONDON 332 OXFORD STREET,
    LONDON W1C 1JF.

Direct Tel: +[protected]
    Direct Fax: +[protected]

Dear Arne Christie,

ACKNOWLEDGMENT INFORMATION REQUIRED

You are welcome to Citi Bank London. The payment Bank for British Tobacco Company. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

After receiving confirmation from the British Tobacco Company that you are one of the PROMO WINNERS, we are presenting you with the following options with which you would prefare to receive your winning funds of £1, 000, 000.00 (One million pounds Sterling Only) in our possession. You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below for us to remit your funds to you in your country.

Citibank London Options

FIRST OPTION

NEW ACCOUNT SETUP: You will have to open a new Bank account with this bank (CitiBank London) and it will be registered for International Transfer and note that you can make transfer online which will take 24hours to get the local account in your country. After the Opening of an account, an account will be activated and the logins forwarded to you which enables you login and have access into your account online via our website and you can carry on with the transfer of your funds to any designated account number you deem fit.

Note that Your account opening fee will be added to your account balance.

Account Opening Fee:...£25
    V.A.T:...£50
    Bank commission:...£40
    Insurance:...£50

Total:... £165 (One hundred And Sixty Five Pounds Only).

SECOND OPTION

Dispatch Of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your winning prize has already been credited into. Once this Card is given to you, the funds can then be withdrawn in any bank in your country. However a courier company which is also an affiliate to the British Tobacco Company, will deliver the ATM CARD TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

Max Delivery Duration...24Hrs
    Mailing/freight cost ...£30
    Handling Fee...£40
    Insurance...£50
    Vat...£40

Total:... £160 (One hundred And Sixty Pounds Only).

Bank Commission:...£20 Pounds Sterling
    V.A.T:...£75 Pounds Sterling
    Insurance:...£100 Pounds Sterling

Total:... £195 (One hundred And Ninty Five Pounds Only).

FOURTH OPTION

CERTIFIED CHEQUE DELIVERY: You shall receive a Certified Cheque and approved Clearance Documents and this will take 2 working days to be delivered to your house address that you shall provide. The Cheque will be delivered via THE COURIER which is also affiliated to the British Tobacco Company.

Max Delivery Duration...48Hrs
    Mailing/freight cost ...£60
    Handling Fee...£50
    Insurance...£50
    Vat...£60

Total:... £220 (Two hundred And Twenty Pounds Only).

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. Citibank London, is committed to rendering qualitative services to you, Also you are advice to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license or your international passport for proof of identity.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

We look forward to serving you better

Mr. Kevin Kessinger.
    Chief Operation Officer.
    For: Citi Bank

Copyright © 2010. All rights reserved.

Thanks For Contacting CitiBank London

• Ov
    overdose Jul 08, 2010

HEY U STUPID CANS!!! THIS IS A FROUD!!! CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE: http://419.bittenus.com/ THE LADY THAT WROTE THAT SITE IS UBER-PISSED FROM THIS SCAM THAT SHE FALLEN INTO!!! AND SHE MADE A WEBSITE ABOUT IT!!! YOU CAN READ MUCH MORE IN THIS SITE THEN IN EVERY OTHER INSTITUION!!!

jorcaner Jun 18, 2010

me parece que todo esto de que te ganaste 1000000$ es mentira o si no todos estariamos ricos saludos

• Bi
    bijayaraj Jun 02, 2010

Some one send email me same like that but why citi bank can not took action?

• Pr
    Pravin Dixit May 09, 2010

Contact Payment Bank (CITI BANK PLC)‏
    From: Toyota Award ([email protected])
    Sent: 08 May 2010 20:29:21
    To: [email protected]

Congratulations on emerging as one of our award winners. British Toyota Promo offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and claim your funds which amounts to £750, 000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) on behalf of your Email. For Claims purpose do consult the Citi Bank London immediately with your information and serial number SM9-0010-732 on the contact details below:

Bank Name: CITI BANK PLC

(2) FULL ADDRESS & COUNTRY
    (3) OCCUPATION
    (4) TELEPHONE NUMBER
    (5) SEX

Thank you and once again, Congratulations!!!

TOYOTA INFORMATION OFFICER