Circle K Stores / rude and discourteous employee
I was in line to make purchase. The guy at the register was having issues and the line was backed out of the door. I asked one of the two clerks "stocking shelves" if she could open another register and she told me "no, she was doing HER job". Then when I asked again she got loud and very nasty. I turned and walked out of the store.
I have never had a store clerk act that way when asked for help. I believe a manager was there and acted like nothing was going on. It seems stocking the shelves is more important than customer service in your business.
After this terrible bashing I received at your Surf Side Beach SC location, I have cancelled my fleet account with BP, I have 17 vehicles in my business and I will forbid my employees (while on the clock) to use your stores.
Updated by George Chetty, May 10, 2019
@buildere, you are a [censored] toilet seat licker, I see by your comment history your a real expert at being jerk off... go back to facebook and eating poop dummy...
Updated by George Chetty, May 11, 2019
Gosh, you people were so helpful, even with buildere assuming my name here and posting fake blogs ... well done troll, your dead mom must be proud. You all must work for this sorry ass company and I wish you all well with your pathetic little lives. See you at the store buildere...
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K - really bad employee policies 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees
- Circle K Stores - car wash
- Circle K - customer service