Circle K Stores / rude and discourteous employee

United States Review updated:

I was in line to make purchase. The guy at the register was having issues and the line was backed out of the door. I asked one of the two clerks "stocking shelves" if she could open another register and she told me "no, she was doing HER job". Then when I asked again she got loud and very nasty. I turned and walked out of the store.

I have never had a store clerk act that way when asked for help. I believe a manager was there and acted like nothing was going on. It seems stocking the shelves is more important than customer service in your business.

After this terrible bashing I received at your Surf Side Beach SC location, I have cancelled my fleet account with BP, I have 17 vehicles in my business and I will forbid my employees (while on the clock) to use your stores.

• Updated by George Chetty, May 10, 2019

@buildere, you are a [censored] toilet seat licker, I see by your comment history your a real expert at being jerk off... go back to facebook and eating poop dummy...

• Updated by George Chetty, May 11, 2019

Gosh, you people were so helpful, even with buildere assuming my name here and posting fake blogs ... well done troll, your dead mom must be proud. You all must work for this sorry ass company and I wish you all well with your pathetic little lives. See you at the store buildere...

Ge
May 7, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      7th of May, 2019

THe reason that they were "nasty" and "rude" to you was because they already told you that their job was stocking. Yet it did not penetrate through your thick skull so naturally they got annoyed. Then like some spoiled 5 year old you walked out of the store. Too impatient to wait like adults in front of and behind you. Maybe if you understood simple English you would know that she is paid to stock, not to cash. What can the manager do. The STOCKER was just telling the truth. Little boy there is nothing "rude" and "nasty" about telling the truth. Where was mommy when you threw a temper tantrum. She should have took you out of the store and given you as good spanking. If no one was stocking shelves then you would be complaining that they are dirty. Grow up little boy. Trust me you won't be missed. You may be an adult, or claim to be, but you are acting as if you are five years old.

10th of May, 2019

@buildere @buildere, Go back to licking toilet seats, by the looks of your comment history, your a Dick eater anyway... FY

7th of May, 2019

Cashier personnel are trained to use the register. Stock clerks are trained to open boxes and place items on the shelves.

@SubSquirrel I guess these "specialty" employees are special like you... FY 2

10th of May, 2019

@George Chetty They aren’t special They’re trained to do their jobs.

11th of May, 2019

@SubSquirrel They are special and you are another troll and minimum waged employee. I never made that first post that shows up saying "edited by George Chetty" Someone else did. Maybe it was YOU. These people did make me angry to beat up my mother.

• Bu
      10th of May, 2019

George. Please stop sending me private messages bragging about how you sexually abuse kids.

10th of May, 2019

Why don't you all leave me alone and stop harassing me. You are all special. They should have helped me. I was so angry at them that when my mother and I had an argument I beat her so badly that she broke her hip and ribs. This is how angry I was. Now my mother is thinking of pressing charges against me. You all need to eat poop and go back to facebook. Because I was angry at them I hurt my mother so badly. She also took their side. I beat her up. She wants to press charges. She is bruised all over thanks to them.

10th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty Ah, our resident troll is back with another nick. Same story, different characters, all [censored]. Every post is a lie.

11th of May, 2019

@bearfaer But she raised him. She made this bed so she should lie in it.

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty Wow. I'm glad you are writing as a "male" now. You usually write as a woman.

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty Well played buildere, I see you are a professional Troll. Making a similar user name as mine is pretty funny, you have some deep issues my friend. How Long have you worked for the company? I bet you'll be excited when they reads your minimum wage. Holes like you really validate these sites. Good luck loser...

11th of May, 2019

@George Chetty No, that's not him. Some other ahole.

11th of May, 2019

@George Chetty Reads your minimum wage? Is that English?

11th of May, 2019

@bearfaer Yeah I made that post about beating my mother. But I did not make the post that appears in blue. The first one beneath my letter. Franky my mother deserved that beating.

11th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Stop talking about that her. I hate her right now. How could she call the police on me. Her own son. It is all of their faults.

11th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I am male. And you better stop.

11th of May, 2019

@bearfaer I am 6 feet four. Good luck with her slapping me across the face. I would knock her out cold and it would be self protection.

11th of May, 2019

@bearfaer She gave birth but after what he did I do NOT consider he my mother. She knew how angry I was and yet she kept arguing with me. She was asking for it.. Women. She needs to eat my poop.

11th of May, 2019

@bearfaer Dude - seriously, you KNOW there are people making fake accounts - this one isn't even that well hidden. the 0 /o is SO OBVIOUSLY different. I don't condone what the OP said in his letter, but you know full well these other posts are coming from a troll account.

11th of May, 2019

@bearfaer You don't know that for sure.

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty Well, she raised you (supposedly) so this is the bed she made.

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty What did he (your mother) do? My God this is such a train wreck.

12th of May, 2019

@bearfaer No they aren't. The grammar and spelling are not at all similar. The grammar, spelling and excessive violence towards others (mother/child/animal) is just a common thread in these fake accounts. Every single time.

12th of May, 2019

@Omeomya I don't know if it's one person who just piggybacks on most OPs posts and then adds PTSD, I beat my /whomever/, CPS took my kids away, blahblahblah.

12th of May, 2019

@bearfaer And no matter what we are all losers.

13th of May, 2019

@SubSquirrel No matter what everyone says. I also think that both posting as George are the same person. They have a history of posting a complaint. Then creating a second similar account which looks like the same name. They have a pattern. They claim that they abused their kids(or in this case mother) because they were angry. They accuse people who tell them off of "working for the company" They make updates on the review calling other names. Then they claim that they only made ONE post. Besides George Chetty lied when he said that buildere works for the company. If he had half a brain, he would know that buildere has been on this site for a while and DOES NOT WORK FOR THE COMPANY. He is really immature to think that just because someone tells him that he s wrong he works for the company. He needs to grow up and stop acting like a child. I do not know why he is behaving this way? Maybe his parents raised him wrong? Maybe he is just an immature childish brat. But you have to admit whether George wrote those replies or not he is acting like a cranky toddler that did not get his afternoon nap. While the posts on the reply section may not be from him. He lied when he claimed that his replies to Buildere(the one where it says update) were not from him. I do not believe he is telling the truth. I also believe that he created the second fake account. I don't know if Omeomya is part of this. I doubt it. I think he or she is just nieve. But if you notice, as someone else stated. Both have the same words misspelled. Both are telling Buildere to eat poop. Basically, the spelling, grammar and insults are the same.

11th of May, 2019

There are people working who are assigned to certain tasks while working.

You must work at my school. Where they yank paraprofessionals from their jobs within the school (helping their charges learn) for crap like unloading food trucks for our food pantry and the picking up of non-educational materials like (disgusting) Dominican cake and three thousand balloons.

11th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Shut up. I know that all four of you are the same person. Your min account is Builderee.

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty Nooo. Sorry, dude. Im not going around telling people to stop sending me pms asking for nudie pictures and sayinghow daddy raped 'you'.

I'm not going around telling people to visit soup kitchens.

11th of May, 2019

All of you are losers and work for minimum wage. You are all paid to troll this site. I did made the other posts But the Update i never made. You are all losers go eat poop..

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty No. I don't work for minimum wage. No one is paid to troll anywhere. We just tell it like it is.

I know q George and I can't stand him. Ate all people named George this full of themselves??

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty None of the posters work for the company or this site. I’m not working but I earned a bit more than minimum wages. Seven figures is very good for a self-employed female.

I’m eating a cookie so all the poop is reserved for you.

We aren’t losers. Several of us post daily and generally think the same thing. Intelligent people who comment and are quick to notice our trolls. One in particular has dozens of nicknames and the story is the same.

We’re the wiser gender. A group of females of various ages who tend to agree. But, if we don’t agree, we state it politely without rancor. We don’t call each other names or argue. Mature women don’t need to scream and yell and call names. We disagree, we comment, we move on.

• Bi
      11th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I hope this not reflective of all the folks named George out there, but it isn't looking good.

11th of May, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Copycat trolls are using similar nicknames to harm the reputation of good people. I’m looking more carefully at names now

13th of May, 2019

@SubSquirrel The names aren't similar. They are exact. This site is retarded because you are allowed to do that as long as your email is different than the original OP.

Omeomya

Is another troll. That works for this site. I hope that you are all happy. You all made me beat up my mother. You are circle k workers. Thanks to you my mother has to spend the hole weekend in the hospital.

11th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty My posts numerously state I live and know a lot about NYC, New York. Now Google Circle K stores within Google maps and New York state. Nearest one is in Bayonne NJ. I'm not going all the way there for a minimum wage paying job.

11th of May, 2019

I did not make the update losers.

Omeomya
    loser child beater.

12th of May, 2019

@Ge𝑜rge Chetty This simply proves you are a fake account since I actually stood up for the OP.

12th of May, 2019

@Omeomya You can generally tell what is from the OP versus the troll/s by clicking on the blue name in the grey strip above each message. You click on it and it takes you to their home page. If you see 1(or more) under the complaints section you have the OP.

A 0 you have the imposter.

13th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Oh I know that. I am usually the one pointing this out to people lol This troll name is even more obvious than that. The "o/0" in his name is so obviously different. Poor sad troll didn't have an "L" or an "i" they could manipulate like he usually does.

14th of May, 2019

@bearfaer Really? Because if you actually click on the link to their profile, that isn't the case.

12 hrs 2 mins ago

@Omeomya THat is because they created two profiles.

• Bi

Hi George,

I see you that you are in fact a mental midget. The explanation for why these employees were not able to assist you is valid. If you think what you experience is a "terrible bashing" then I am terrified to see what little snowflake such as yourself does in the line at the DMV. It seems to me you need to exercise a modicum of civility and decorum to proceed to the manager who would be required to be versed in what you needed rather than throwing a tantrum.

Hope that helps!