Circle KPayment not received, unethical and Unprofessional behavior

Hi,

My name is Casi Michelle DeBlase work ID 3081930
‪[protected]‬
[protected]@gmail.com- Preferred method of contact

Starting in January 2020, due to unknown charges made to my account through Comdata/ FinWist Solutions. I was informed that a new card was needed to be issued by the employer in order to have access to my balance. I informed them at this time that I was no longer an employee at the time, this didn't matter. I contacted former Managers, Veronica, Kathy at Fillmore and 1st Ave, as well as Haider from the store on 16th Broadway. I only received a reply from Kathy stating that I would need to go through HR payroll in order to fix the payment issues. I contacted payroll HR and left 2 messages and have not received a reply. I have also sent messages from Circle K website stating the urgency, thus being 2 weeks with little to no help from Circle K. I contacted cardholder services numerous times to let them know my situation, which they stated as before, they can not help me to contact Employer. Feb 27th Thursday in person at the training center located at Indian school and 11th to speak with Kathy from HR. She provided me with a replacement card. After numerous emails sent to and from HR, Payroll and District manager, discussing that my pay card needed to be added to Workday. Within emails further information was requested, Name and Work ID number. I sent information via email that I was CC to. My response was ignored. Kathy called to request the information again over the phone with my mother, she was only able to provide Kathy with my middle name not my employee number. I sent another email to HR Payroll and district manager the next morning February 28th Friday, to check on status but did not receive a response from either party again.

This has been handled very poorly with unethical and unprofessionally. It has been 3 weeks and the problem has not been fixed due to miscommunication, which is unlawfully keeping me from obtaining my paycheck. I have gone through all the necessary steps needed through HR and although I have completed all of these steps I have yet to get paid.

Desirable resolution? The problem is fixed immediately due to the prolonged time I have been patiently waiting.