CIMB Bankvery rude customer service

M

I'm really un satisfy with the service provide by CIMB bank at Kampung Baru branch. The person in charge named by Sham was very rude and Arrogant. Never give a proper guidance. The staff is not professional at all. Talks like a gangster. I'm Really not going to have any account and loan with this bank. Really a stupid management.

They are not care about customer. money minded organization. I'm really disappointed with services provided by CIMB bank.

• Updated by Salina Omar · Jun 06, 2018

itu sahaja

• Updated by Sibkrishna Ghoshal · Mar 21, 2019

Very poor and useless bank. Wastage of time. I must close my account with this bank!

• Updated by Sibkrishna Ghoshal · Mar 23, 2019

Just call instead of delaying the matter by saying incomplete complaint

• Updated by Only she knows · Jul 01, 2019

Please ignore this complaint.. i start to feel bad already.. im sorry

• Updated by bad macho · Jan 30, 2020

• Updated by Shaalni Pradhaa · Apr 08, 2020

It was a few days I contact CIMB through customer service number. Nobody willing to answer the call even is an emergency purpose! Understand everyone have busy but when coming to customer service, there is a proper way to treat a customer. I feel very unsatisfying! do free to upgrade your customer service.

Shaalni Pradhaa Apr 19, 2020

It was few days I contact CIMB through customer service number. Nobody willing to answer the call even is an emergency purpose! Understand everyone have busy but when coming to customer service, there is a proper way to treat a customer. I feel very unsafe! do free to upgrade your customer service.

• Ba
    bad macho Feb 06, 2020

cimb bank bank branch taman seri gombak batu caves didn't give coorperation to cimb bank tasek ipoh branch regarding customer lost account book

• Te
    teukumohdhasbi Dec 01, 2019

salam sejahtera saya Hasbi selaku pelanggan dari cimb bank, amat mendukacitakan pihak cimb bank masih tidak membersihkan nama saya di dalam sistem ccris setelah saya menyelesaikan hutang tunggakan pada 2 tahun lepas, malangnya pihak bank tidak menjalankan tanggungjawab sewajarnya kepada pelanggan dengan membersihkan nama pelanggan di dalam sistem

Wan Doyok Nov 13, 2019

customer service susah angkat telepon...

• Us
    Userlaaaah Nov 11, 2019

customer service so terrible. Im calling 03 [protected] and not reachable so many times!! Are u kidding me customer service number "harap maaf nombor yang anda dail tidak dapar dihubungi" such a very problem bank! Asb always close and so on.

• Pe
    Peach111 Oct 10, 2019

Tham weng foong ([protected]) suspected of using fraudulent document to apply house refinance from your bank as already get approved .
    Kindly investigate further ASAP.
    Below attachment is original EPF copy.

Sally Ang Oct 07, 2019

Need to wait 2 hour for queue with 2 customer. Such a terrible system and customer service. Low efficiency.

Najihah Shuhaimi Sep 30, 2019

I didnt get my card, book card when i open my first account there . Its been a few months and now I don't remember my PIN number and password

• Ab
    ab humaidi Sep 30, 2019

The staffs are chatting with their customer's friend and make the servicing time take longer for the next custome. The staff also chit chat about their baby and more. This action very unaccepteble for the counter.

Wawan98 Sep 22, 2019

Hi..I have an pending transaction issue using CIMB Cliks..Please help me I have 3 transaction stuck nowhere not arrive in recipient account and not in my account too..

shuyan Tan Sep 21, 2019

i didn't buy anything at bootcamp-mind.co but why cimb charge me RM 99? My friend encounter same problem... Pls settle it as fast as possible...

mashita idrous Sep 07, 2019

I nak bankin and transfer ke akaun loan kereta x boleh...esk dah masuk bulan baru nanti % Naik I juga nak kna tanggung...why I x boleh bankin and transfer????pls answer my question...hermmmm..

Nazalina Ramli Sep 02, 2019

Since yesterday i tried to login via online banking. I managed to login but a bit curious as msg was prompted "we are unable to connect to the server now. Pls try again later."
    I would like to know whether it is save for me to proceed with any transactions. I need to perform some payment transfer urgently.
    Pls revert urgently.
    Thx.

Shafiq bakar Jul 08, 2019

Too slow pick up customer caller.

• On
    Only she knows Jul 07, 2019

Last thursday, 27.06.209 at cimb klcc.
    I was very disappointed with the staff that supposed to attend for loan queries. Very disappointed.

Im sorry, but i hope with this she will learn something.

• Di
    Diana85 Jun 10, 2019

My friend transfer money from vietnam on 3/6/2018 and supposed to clear by today in malaysia. From vietnam bank the transaction already clear on 10.30am, 4/6/2018. Until now my side still not clear. U guys make so miserable. Its raya n i need my money!!! Improved ur system.

• Ak
    AkuLeAku May 28, 2019

Saya juga mengalami masalah dengan CIMB.. ASB loan. Saya buat settlement pada 2018. Bayar semua tunggakan seperti yang diarahkan oleh CIMB. Maknanya saya dh clear tp rupanya tidak. 2019 saya termasuk dalam CCRIS kerana tunggakan RM10.81 dalam akaun ASB loan CIMB yang saya dh buat settlement pada tahun 2018. Tak tau duit apakah itu yang CIMB charge pada saya sehingga saya blacklist. Masalahnya.. setahun saya tak dihubungi untuk maklumkan tentang tunggakan ini yang pada asalnya mungkin beberapa sen shj.. beranak sehingga RM10.81 sen... itu setelah setahun saya check dengan CCRIS... kalau berpuluh tahun baru nak check.. mau jadi beribu-ribu.. senang CIMB buat duit..

• Se
    selvi thirunavukkarasu Apr 07, 2019

im cimb bank customer for 8 years. my account number [protected]. recently in my account direct debit more then 2, 000. and on 28.3.2019 again direct debit 1, 806.
    its very in efficient.
    pls reply and give my money as soon as possible.

• Li
    Ling Eric Dec 12, 2018

CIMB Bank
    ACC NAME: NUR ATIKA BINTI BAHARUN
    ACC NO.[protected]

———————————-
    She just scammed my money! Please freeze her account and ask better she return my money. Please. Thanks a lot.

• Os
    Osman42 Dec 11, 2018

This guy has cheated me to sell his phone which is a honor play he told me to put money into his bank account cimb bank of three hundred. After I banked into his account he continued to block my whatsapp. His name is Muhd Narullah. No account [protected]. Harap cimb bank dapat membantu

• Je
    Jesper1019 Nov 19, 2018

I'm just asking them to activate my online transaction features, but even after I've went through lots of rounds with them, they'll still never gonna do anything at all until now. TERRIBLE!!!

Najmi Naim Nov 11, 2018

Hye my name is najmi Naim. On 28 Feb 2017 cimb bank has deducted rm240.00 from my account. Initially I want to book a hotel room from traveloka.com but then as I went to payment section the transaction couldn't be proceed but my money still deducted twice . Rm120.23 each

Chaithu19 Oct 31, 2018

I am CIMB customer from past 3 years, in starting years all the services are very good.but now a days, each & every thing is Problem in CIMB Bank.

1. The Bank statements for September month are not able to download from my account.
    2. Today morning, even i am facing issue to Login to my account.

• Fl
    floralinus Oct 15, 2018

I need to know why i cannot open cimb account . ic [protected]

• La
    Laila saad Oct 15, 2018

The worst people work for this department. They took money from people more than the required if the payment 1000 they take 2000, holding extra 1000 and they make another deduction for no reason. I have no clue what's their calculation are using . When do calling, their line very busy.

Sally Wong Choi Jin Oct 15, 2018

Check what happen to the letter!

• Mf
    MFaruq Oct 02, 2018

Saya pakai cdm di stesen minyak petronas lebuhraya puchong..duit diterima di mesin cdm, dalam akaun belum masuk.

• Ar

selepas boss banking/transaction
    jangan lupa resit
    hantar sini [protected]

Nora24 Sep 14, 2018

Suami buka akaun bank Semasa di CIMB cawangan KLIA dr bulan April 2018 dengan meletakkan simpanan sebanyak RM2, 000. Suami dikehendaki mendaftar sistem banking yang baharu pada ketika itu. Malang bagi kami selepas dr buka akaun tersebut, akaun simpanan juga mengalami masalah disekat dr penggunaan. Suami berulang pergi ke cawangan KLIA, dengan terpaksa menanggung kos parking yang mahal di KLIA, dilayan dengan agak kasar. Akhirnya kes ini dibawa ke Cimb Cawangan Tun Abdul Razak, namun tiada penyelesaian. Kes ini dibawa pula ke BNM, pada peringkat awal sahaja mereka melayan aduan dengan baik memandang kes ini telah melibatkan pihak BNM. Selepas beberapa bulan, akaun simpanan suami tidak disekat lagi. Namun duit simpanan kami untuk buka akaun semasa tersebut masih belum dipulangkan. kemudian dr sebulan ke sebulan sehingga kini masuk ke bulan September (hampir 6 bulan) masih belum nampak keputusannya. Bila suami telefon, mereka siap tinggi suami macam kami ni pengemis. Padahal kami cuma minta duit kami dipulangkan semula. Mgkn aduan kami ni nampak biasa pd mereka sbb kami bukanlah golongan korporat yang menyimpan duit yang banyak dengan mereka. Apalah sangat duit kami yang hanya rm2000 dipulangkan semula sehingga kami terpaksa berkorban masa, tenaga dan duit minyak, telefon dan bayar parking semata-mata utk dptkan semula hak kami. Kesan dari perkhidmatan berat sebelah cimb juga menyebabkan kami kerugian dalam perniagaan kecil kami bercadang ingin berurus niaga menggunakan akaun semasa tersebut. Harap ada pihak yang prihatin dengan nasib dan membantu kami terutamanya customer care cimb. Tq

• Ro
    roslan sharidan Sep 11, 2018

One of your account holder, Fatin nadya bin... Account number [protected]..telah berkompromi dgn sebuah syarikat pinjaman wang haram, menggunakan akaunnya utk didepositkan wang... Saya telah tertipu dgn mendepositkan rm1300 pada 10/10/17...how i want the money back.?

Shairil Ridzwan Sep 05, 2018

I still haven't received any response from my complaint dated Jul 12, 2017 .

• Fa
    Farhan Yusof Aug 29, 2018

there is a scammer using cimb account. once i send the money he block me from ws and his account is [protected]. I dont want the money back just do whatever you can to make this person suffer for scamming people.

• To
    Tommy1987 Aug 29, 2018

Saya nak buat complaint acc Namber [protected] atas nama company Kawan trading .Dia menipu duit Dan buat bisnnes haram Judi.

• Ah
    Ahmad99 Aug 28, 2018

1-[protected]
    Zafrul Aziz hutang 400 sama saya
    Sorang balachi dia tak pernah call saya
    Buat diam saja..

• Ij
    Ijan Rawks Aug 28, 2018

I have a bank cimb card can not make cimb click because it's suspended why

• Em
    Emilyy Aug 20, 2018

The system was too bad, and so dispointed on this updated version .
    All the function was gone, such as print the transaction receipt, view the transaction, limits change ... all transaction was no more, what kind of this rubbish system .

• Pi
    Pinky08 Aug 20, 2018

Akaun no [protected] cimb bank.scammer.
    Atas nama azman bin azmi.
    Deposit telah dibuat pada 20 hb feb 2018 jam 12.13 rm2000, 11.05 rm 750 dan 11.03 sebyk rm3000.pembayaran diminta utk cukai dan tax.
    No telefon yang digunakan [protected]
    Mohon pihak bank bekukan akaun tersebut secepat mungkin

• Po
    poovarasan ravichandren Aug 20, 2018

I've wrongly deposited money to an account. This is due to I saw an advertisement on mudah.com, and I contacted him to buy the laptop. So, he also told me to deposit money and told me will send the laptop via poslaju. But when I try contact him now, he's not picking.

walaoeee Aug 20, 2018

atm cash deposit the other side didn't receive it, now i call cimb Phone number04-9761292 no.answer...

Janisa Aug 20, 2018

They charge rm37.60 in my account without my approval...and i ddnt order their items...please help me