Having problems with CIMB Bank?

+60 362 047 788 (Malaysia)
+65 63 337 777 (Singapore)
+855 23 988 388 (Cambodia)
+66 26 267 777 (Thailand)
Level 19, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, № 11 Jalan Raja Laut
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 50350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CIMB Bank.

Complaints & Reviews

CIMB Bankpoor customer management

On 27th August 2019 I went to cimb branch at ss15 subang jaya to get new mobile number updated for my cimb service. Counter staff directed me to atm machine and I managed to change. After few days I called cimb customer service as I noted my credit card transaction direct tac pin to my old number, they asked me go to branch to fill in form or email. 12th September 2019 I emailed and today already 25th September 2019 there is no update and I have been having hard time with my transactions . CIMB getting useless day by day!

Sep 25, 2019

CIMB Bank — instant transfer from cimb account to maybank account

Transfer from : CIMB [protected] (Account holder: Norhajariah Binti Tukiran) Transfer to : MAYBANK...

Sep 20, 2019

CIMB Jalan Sarjana Branch — lousy customer service

Lousy customer service by staff named Winnie. Upon arrival to the customer counter no greeting or smile. No...

CIMB Banknever reply to emails.

Hi I have emailed [protected]@cimb.com to request for a lost card. I have been waiting from 13th September until now. No one is going to contact me? I need the service urgently. This is unacceptable. I am working in Singapore and unable to go back to Malaysia at the moment and I really need it done. What kind of service is this

Sep 12, 2019

CIMB Bank — lembab nk mampos buat kerja dengan bagi macam2 alasan

Staff CIMB bahagian pinjaman perumahan branch KL Gateway.. Pada 29/8/2019 saya ke bank untuk buat full...

Sep 12, 2019

CIMB Bank — staff's service in cimb pasar borong selayang branch

Rude tellers. I went there to register a new account. The lady from the information counter asked me to sit...

Sep 11, 2019

CIMB Bank — customer service

I'm facing such a bad experience today 12/09/19 with Cimb Balakong branch. I go there around 11am today as i...

CIMB Bankcimbclick and hotline

At 1st i log in to cimbclick. I cant access after putting ID. The internet WAS 4G. Then i call hotline. Then, the customer service asked me to log in to cimbclick during the call. She said no problem with my cimbclik. Maybe the internet is slow. I hanged up. Then i realize the internet access is down every time i call cimb hotline.For sure i cant log in to cimclick bcause your hotline made my internet down. I recall hotline later after realize all this then they dont pick up.. Fool me this cimbclick. I am wondering what they do with my money while i am not using then in account. I wont allow this happen again since i have quite big balance in this account and i required to use cimbclick application NOW. No consideration for cimbclick users. Please dont treat us customers like this because some of us might be in URGENT SITUATION TO USE MONEY LIKE TRANSFERRING MONEY FOR FOOD OR MIGHT BE TRANSFERRING FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL FEE FOR DYING PEOPLE. I am saying this not because i am one of them luckily, but please think wisely in managing the application that can help people in our community. I am saying i WONT KEEP MORE MONEY IN CIMB AGAIN due to this inconvinient reason. I dont understand why there are rich people working in this bank. I started to negatively thinking cimb uses my money for gaining more money while i cant use my money online in cimbclick (POSSIBLE INVESTMENT, MIGHT BE) for them. If one day cimb is going to be declared bankcrupt, i know what is the main reason. Regret having cimbclick with hotline that fooled me on this.

CIMB Bankcredit card

I been using the credit card for years and never late for payment. I paid for the exact outstanding amount and somehow system showing that i paying RM20 lesser . The finance charge for this RM20, generated for RM140 for the following month.
        Meanwhile i was not alert and until found out from the statement . Called to bank and the customer service just explained it was due to the RM20. His advice to me was to pay full amount to avoid finance charge which not related to my issue.
        Maybe my mathematic is poor and i could't Relate the RM20 to RM140 in a month.

Aug 05, 2019

CIMB Bank — cimb debit card payment issue (mastercard)

Hi Its RAI NAVEED ARSHAD here account holder of [protected] passport number FU1916873, a student at UTM...

CIMB Bankcredit card

Im so disappointed to CIMB bank credit card facilities. I use RHB bank purchase products and they able to provide me the purchase item with 2.5% installment for half year. But CIMB did not have this kind of facility! Charge me 9.8% for cash dont know what. It is the worse bank i used before. Other banks got this kind of facility but mine have to pay so high interest.

My friend told me CIMB card can after purchase the item and call to do installment like RHB bank. But it is not! Im so regret i use CIMB card and saving everything and i will stop using after this kind of suck faciltiy. I also will advice my friend through social media to let them know CIMB have bad facilities

Jul 31, 2019

CIMB Bank — customer service, worker's quality

On 31st July 2019, 2.30pm at cimb batu caves branch. A male counter worker at first floor performed bad...

Jul 23, 2019

CIMB Bank — reactivation of cimb clicks account.

Donny Lim [protected]@hotmail.com Report number 1-[protected] CIMB card [protected]. Account number...

Jul 15, 2019

CIMB Bank — tidak menerima statement dari cimb dari hari pertama membuka account

Assalamualaikum, tuan, pertamanya pihak syarikat kunami enterprise yang berpengkalan di pulau pinang...

Cimb Bank, Jalan Raja Laut @ Southeast Asia Special Asset Management BHDhousing loan shortfall (property auctioned)

we bought property at tasik puteri rawang, selangor on year 1999.
            Via loan bank with rm 130, 590.00

we uanable service the loan due some business downfall. And
            my property already auctioned and bank already recovered some amount of rm 70, 000.00.

Cimb bank already made me and my wife with bankrupt on 2012.
            And we been paying some repayment to jabatan insolvensi selangor and now already almost 7 years ..

I would like to make an official complain and i need help from head of bank management to consider my request to make an settlement with some payment amount of rm 15, 000.00 only, to clear my loan due and also to release me and my wife name from bankrupcty status.

I also made an official letter to request since 2015 for some consideration on special case to settle my debts and also follow up by visiting and discussiing with bank officer at cimb bank jalan tun perak, since december 2018, but not very succefull and bank officer keep on demanding with amout of rm 154, 193.55..Which i feel is unaceptable to settle.

With reason bank management not agree to my proposal . And so my last meeting is on 11th july 2019., with the some same repeating story again.

Since parlimen is already apporoved with a new bankruptcy law to help bank customer with exceed some 5 years of serving the bankruptcy, so why the cimb bank management dont want accept my proposal.

So today i made this official complain here, because i dont know who to ask for help . Pls consider and help.

My account new: [protected]
            my old account: [protected]
            southeast asia special asset management bhd
            jalan tun perak .Kuala lumpur

my phone no: [protected]

officer in charge of my file: nazirah abdul samah and salmah
            team manager: arfah on

Jul 09, 2019

CIMB Bank — unauthorised debit card transaction

I would like to make a complaint regarding the above matter. On 05-07-2019 at 7.01pm I've received a message...

CIMB Bankbad service ever

I went to the Penang Batu ferringhi CIMB branch for open the new current account on 29/5/19 and submitted all the forms which required as per bank procuderes. Since the current account officer was on leave, another customer service officer was handle to get collected all documents from me and she informed me that the current account officer will do the rest of the registeration parts on next day and will contact me whithin 2 days.
              I am wait until next monday (3/6/19) but there is no phone call from the bank. I went to the bank and met the current account officer for follow up. The current account officer kept my all application forms and other documents in his tray on his table and told me that the registeration not dont due to he is too busy. I am not satisfy with the answer which given to me and Humbly requested him to carry out the registeration works as soon by next week becouse I will be at over sea (cambodia) for 2 months. I need to be settle this before I left. The current account stupid officer told me that the system is error and will be error until end of this month. I called the bank manager whitout bother him and explained the situation to the Manager. The irresponsible manager told me that the branch will be close or shift from Batu ferringhi. I said I am waiting since last week and now you all come with the stupid story to me. Wasted my time. I told the manager that your current account officer informed me that the system will be error? He answered to me "error error loh" what you want to do? Go ahead..." I am very upsat and took all my submitted documents to them and left the bank. Very poor service. I am still not satisfy with the service provided by the non qualified manager and the current account officer.
              The Manager name is ;
              Mok kok choy

bad service ever

May 28, 2019

CIMB Bank — services

Nama : Norlela Binti Din No. KP : [protected] No. Phone : [protected] (Office) / [protected] Saya telah...

CIMB Bankaccount opening

Hi

One of my worst experiences amongst banks was with cimb today 10/05/2019.

I went to cimb damansara, to open a new account and I was served by a gentleman sitting at counter 7, he told me being an expat, I cant open a account with cimb, although, I had provided him my employment visa, approval letter, company employment letter and tenancy agreement.

I was surprised to hear this, I even told him, that day before I had called your hotline and they advised me to go to damansara branch to open the account, his reply was even amazing, he said " call centre people have no knowledge, they just say anything, is this a joke? This how a bank is run and is this your customer service.

Utterly disappointed

Best regards
                Himanshu kaushik
                [protected]

CIMB Bankspoiled money withdrawn from atm

withdrawn money rm2400 frm atm machine at jinjang selatan on 30april19 damages/spoiled when to do payment thru cash deposit machine to cimb itself when failed to transact to other bank cdm. i spent till late night tried to deposit to several atm but fail. these could be shared with others to ensure these will not repeated as fews pieces rm50 note had spent at merchandise. thanks.. hp0193973552

spoiled money withdrawn from atm

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices