CIMB Bankcimb clicks blocked for 3 weeks

C

hi, this is Charlene form Autism consultancy. My CIMB clicks has been blocked for more than 3 weeks, since the 3rd of December 2016. I was told to come into my home branch in Menara LGB to submit my tax payments.

firstly- what does CIMB have to do with my tax payments. I have already submitted the relevant documents on the 4th of December.

I have received several calls from CIMB- none of which anyone was able to assist me or tell me WHY my account has been blocked.

this is a running business and this has been a major inconvenience.