CiCi's Pizzavery rude supposedly manager

M

I noticed a girl walk in with chikfilet bag and drink, and she sits in the front table. She's walks to the so called manager and gets asks for some thing from behind the kitchen. He gets her a bowl of whatever, and goes back to her table with another restaurantstory meal. The manager charged us for my 1 & 2 year old who was asleep. Then there water machine didn't work so we couldn't get drinks so we needed up paying for soda. The manager smiled when he said he was fine with this girl eating another restaurants food in front of customers cause she was an employee.

• Updated by Mindingmybusiness · Dec 16, 2016

As far as it being my business I am a paying customer and anything that goes on while I'm there is my business especially when it's my family in the restaurant on the other hand I see how nosy you are in all of these complaints how is it any of your business what the complaints are about

• To
    TomW1234 Dec 29, 2016

Mindingmybusiness

This complaint is absolutely ludicrous. You aren't Queen Elizabeth. People aren't going to roll out the red carpet when they see you waddling towards them. I have literally no idea what your complaint is in regards too and how it affected you. So an employee ate a meal at a table in a restaurant which wasn't bought in that particular store and you see that as something to complain about? You really need to get a life and stop acting like a #####ic spoiled child. Set a better example for your children. Btw the manager obviously smiled at you as he found it funny that someone would complain about such rubbish.