Having problems with CiCi's Pizza?

CiCi's Pizza reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 27, 2007. The latest review Bite squad order was posted on Feb 28, 2021. The latest complaint bad customer service was resolved on Nov 06, 2014. CiCi's Pizza has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 285 reviews. CiCi's Pizza has resolved 24 complaints.

CiCi's Pizza Customer Service Contacts

1080 W. Bethel Rd.
Coppell, Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CiCi's Pizza Customer Service. Initial CiCi's Pizza complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CiCi's Pizza above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CiCi's Pizza. Discuss the issues you have had with CiCi's Pizza and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CiCi's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

CiCi's Pizzacleanliness, selection of pizza

Tables were not thoroughly bussed. The drink machine was over flowing with discarded ice and was sticky. It was a disgusting environment. The overall attitude of the staff was nonchalant and indifferent to work. I doubt I will come back to cicis if this is indicative of the type of standards the company condones. Major retraining needs to happen from the top down.

• Updated by Cjibarra267 · Jun 10, 2019

Completely unhappy

May 29, 2019

CiCi's Pizza — cinnamon buns, pizza, pasta

The food was disgusting we at the pasta and it was exactly over cooked it fell apart so easily. We went for...

May 29, 2019

Cicis — service

This is our neighborhood Cicis. It is also one of the local tourist locations. This location was, at one...

CiCi's Pizzavery rude staff and the manager to be precise racial discrimination location 18251 midway road. dallas tx

Visited this location in the evenings apparently not alot of pizza left to choose from. The cashier and the staff at the back in the kitchen was also very unprofessional and rude. Claimed that l eating and had not paid for my buffet and l had all the receipts with me.Requested to have the kids pizza made but stated their run out of products. And we had paid for full buffet. Called the store manger the following day to complain she had the so called guts to hang up the phone stating she has nothing to do with any of my complaints. Will not stop until l get justice done on this. I have a right regardless of my skin color to be treated with respect and dignity. We are in the 20th century and all this nonsense of race card is been played by damn [censored] people

CiCi's Pizzavery unprofessional

Today, 4/27/2019 I came to the restaurant with my Mother and 2 children. We ordered the food and the pizza bar had hardly any pizza in it. My mother and I ordered a personal pan pizza each and waited over 40 minutes! My mom went and asked what was taking so long and the manager told her that if the buffet bar is empty then it comes before the personal pizzas. There was a lady sitting beside us that got 3 personal pizzas in the time we were here. I go up to see if I can get other pizza from bar and the same pizza is still there! The manager told my Mom that he called his driver in early and that he would be here soon and on his way and they would make sure we get our pizza. We were never told if the buffet was empty we wouldn't get our pizza in the time we expected. Also, some forks had some dried food on them and my salad I got had a black hair in it. As we were leaving about 20 minutes later his driver just got dropped off. I am a regular customer here but after today I believe this has changed. This happened at the Nacogdoches, Texas location.

CiCi's Pizzaproduct/employees/store appearance

Staunton, Virginia Wednesday Evening we go there to eat at approximately 6:45am. Hardly any pizza on bar and what was there was dry or burnt (pictures available) one female employee sat on back of booth and talked to her (friend) the entire 40 minutes we were there, bus boy let's his friend and family in to eat free.Booths were broken, place was in terrible condition, sad but I can see why CiCi's sales are dropping and 9% of there stores closed last year, couldn't get a response back from anyone yet.

CiCi's Pizzaadvertising

Try to have an original bone! Really??? Coming after lil caesars? Use their pizza, pizza... Then become annoying!!! Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, I think we know most pizza establishments have more than one style... And theirs are far better than cici's! Good luck to you... Going after another establishment??? Especially lil. Caesars? They have been around far longer than cici's!!! Say...30 years longer!!! Try harder next time... Hey... Cici's stay in your lane!!!

Apr 04, 2019

CiCi's Pizza — complaints of service

I go to this restaurant 6 or more times a month I use to love this place so does my wife grown kids and my...

CiCi's Pizzamark, customer service, unethical behavior

A Manager/team lead by the of Mark at this location, harassed me for not buying a soda. He kept implying and insinuating that I may be asking for a water but might steal some other drink. He made nasty comments about other guests who have done that as well. Even said "who eats pizza with water". He proceeded to visit my table.to check. I felt very disrespected and maltreated and I'm highly offended. He has no right to assume this, judge customers, or investigate and harass someone for not being wanting to get a soda. This is a shame coming from management!
            I ate my meal with humiliation and frustration.
            I would like this addressed and to be contacted about how this was resolved. My family and I have dined in with CiCis for years. I'm afraid if this isn't taken care of, that you will lose long term customers and I will have to report this matter other places too. Thank you for your understanding

CiCi's Pizzafilthy store, products and utensils

A 17-year customer of CiCi's.
              In disbelief after today's visit, March 15, 2019
              First of all not a friendly welcome from cashier; unusual.
              Dishes filthy with dried food. No forks available, and both napkin dispensers were empty.
              Pizza arrived all burned.
              Even the BZZZZ devices were filthy!!!
              The baseboard around dining room were laden with food and deep dust.
              The floor mat covered with ice cubes, spilled fron beverage dispenser.

There is a serious mismanagement issue here, which we never encountered at original store on East Bay Road, Largo in the Tri-City Plaza. "Bonito" was wonderful!!!
              Ron & Judy Steeves

CiCi's Pizzacommercials

I watched your commercial that compares yourself to Little Caesars. I really have no preference between the two of you, but I think the commercial is wrong. At Little Caesars, you get a whole pizza for $5, your commercial says you get all you can eat for $5.99 per person. A normal person can't eat a whole pizza, so you are making people pay an extra dollar to eat less than they would with a $5 pizza they could take home instead of stay in the restaurant. Just thought you should know this since the statistics and the comparison is not equal to display to the public.

• Ta
                    Tabarusky Gene Dunagan Mar 15, 2019

Plus, its not just pizza. It's also salad bar, soup, pasta, bread and deserts. None of which you get for $5 at Little Caesars.

• Pi
                    PinkBallerina22 May 19, 2019

@Tabarusky Gene Dunagan I agree with you but I chose Little Caesars!!!

• Ta
                    Tabarusky Gene Dunagan Mar 15, 2019

I work at Cicis. "Normal" people are not our majority clients. Trust me, between what people eat and what they waste, its FAR more than 1 pizza per person.

Mar 01, 2019

CiCi's Pizza — product / worst visit yet

My son and I have eaten at this Cici's (4538 S Semoran Blvd Ste 19, Orlando, FL 32822) several times and have...

Feb 04, 2019

CiCi's Pizza — buffet

We arrived at CiCi's Pizza at 7:45 pm 02/04/2019. They don't close till 10:00 pm. After we paid we were...

Jan 14, 2019

CiCi's Pizza — tv mount issues

My family and I were at the lincoln nebraska location, while we were there for our visit one of the...

Jan 13, 2019

CiCi's Pizza — Extremely dirty facility, bathroom and dining room, food was old

I went to cici's with my family on 1.12.19 and when I took my daughter to the bathroom there was pee all...

Jan 05, 2019

CiCi's Pizza — poor customer service

I just watched a young gentlemen wearing a black shirt very short hair at store number 799. A lady drop a...

CiCi's Pizza — wasteful practices

I visited the Cici's pizza at Park and Coit in Plano, TX on 12/29/18 and noticed that they were using only...

CiCi's Pizzato go orders

Every time I call in they never answer phone usually have to callin 3-5 times ridiculous so I go in to place my order and wait and manager says been busy called from car before I walked in seriously not that busy been here when it's been full not today so not very happy thatnow I stand here and wait for to go order probably won't be back reall sad :(((

CiCi's Pizza — racist/rude and wasteful!!

I used to visit this location often when I was in the area, but now it's just now and then!! My wife and I...

CiCi's Pizza #228 2356 SE Green Oaks Blvd Arlington Tx 76018 — burnt food

On 12/1/2018 I visit CiCi's pizza I order the buffet for 5 and the food was burnt the pizza was burnt we...