Chrysler — customer service in woodstock
I bought a 2016 Dodge Caravan from Woodstock Chrysler in 2017.
I purchased the extended warranted.
Shortly after I bought it some switch went for the brakes preventing me from driving it as I could not get it out of park.
Today the same thing happened and they are are refusing to give me a loner vehicle until they do a dianoses but they are telling me they can not get this done until next week.
The last time this happened it was a week before they could even get the part so I was stranded without a vehicle.
I can not be with out a vehicle that long as I have to get back and forth to work.
Us there anything that can be done to get me a vehicle.
Vehicle VIN # GR363334
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining