Chowking — delayed food and wrong item dropped.
We ordered for 2 beef chowfan fried siomai as toppings. After 10 mins, the orders of our companions had been served. Thus orders served are wrong, chicken was still raw and drops of blood were dripping from the plate. Our other companion ordered for fried pork siomai, thus she was served with beef instead. The other one ordered for pork chowfan steamed siomai, the one served to her was fried. And our order was running 15 mins. When it was served it was completely wrong. They gave us pork chowfan with fried pork siomai. We gave it back, when we gave it back we were told that we would wait for another 10 mins for our order because they haven't still made it. They were not busy, there were only few customers so I can't understand why they haven't made our orders. Looking forward to, your reply on this matter. Thank you.
More Chowking Complaints & Reviews
- Chowking - cleanliness and sanitation
- Chowking - 200 certificate if late
- Chowking - late delivery (still waiting 1 hour after committed)
- Chowking - product and service
- Chowking - food poisioning
- Chowking - service.
- Chowking - delivery
- Chowking - beef mami with drinks
- Chowking - waiting time/service/no receipt issued
- Chowking - service