Choice Home Warranty Logo

Choice Home Warranty

Having problems with Choice Home Warranty?

Choice Home Warranty Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 373 7924 (Service Department)
+1 800 816 2688 (Consumer Sales)
+1 888 275 2980 (Real Estate Sales)
+1 888 531 5403 (Inquiries)
1090 King Georges Post Road
Edison, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Choice Home Warranty Customer Service. Initial Choice Home Warranty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Choice Home Warranty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Choice Home Warranty. Discuss the issues you have had with Choice Home Warranty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews

Jun 19, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Repair Service

I wanted to let you know about the horrible customer service experience that I received from your company and...

Choice Home WarrantyService

Several times I called for service & was told that no one in my area would reply. I was advised to get my own repair service & they would cover their cost. The last service call was for my A/C unit which needed 5 Gals of gas. The unit holds 6 Gals. which anyone could tell that there is a leak in the unit. I had the gas replaced & did the necessary paper work required. After waiting several days, I called them to get a status of my claim. I was told to get a leak test done that cost several hundreds of Dollars. I asked what about my original claim be settled and was advised that don't cover leak test & they cover replacing gas in the unit. I can't understand why anyone would tell me to get a leak test if its not covered & have me spend several hundreds of dollars if they don't cover the replacement of gas. I learned that they are a fraud when it comes to repairs. Pay attention & read the fine print

Choice Home WarrantyCancellation

Was told when we purchased home warranty that we could cancel within 30 days if the warranty was not what we were looking for. Tried to cancel within the 30 days only to be given the run aroud by representative Joshua. They are given us a hard time in getting a refund within the 30 days. Would not recommend this company to anybody. Customer service is hard to contact.

Choice Home Warrantyac not working

File a claim on 6/7/2020 for my ac, technician came out and replaced one part stated he would return on 6/11 I called him then he stated he would come on 6/12-he was a no show. I began calling and leaving messages for choice home warranty and that is when my nightmare began, it is now 6/16/20 and I have been without air in texas, I went to stay at a hotel for one night due to the extreme heat.

Choice Home WarrantyRefrigerator

Filed a claim for my refrigerator not making ice. Service company called me right away. They sent a technician out, he diagnosed the problem indicating that he needed a part, he collected the service fee. Three weeks later I haven't seen any a repair person. When I call I only get priomises. I have called Choice and still no response. The service tech eventually called and said he would be there the following Tuesday. Never showed up and never called. I called the warranty company again and they contacted the service company. Adams Appliance called me and said they didn't have the part in stock but they never responded that to me before.

Jun 06, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Washing machine & customer service

I have called about a problem and am getting no HELP. No one has helped with my problem& no one call...

Jun 05, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Air conditioner

This is the worst home warranty company I have ever had. I have been with them for a year and never file a...

Choice Home WarrantyHot water heater

Buyer beware! I had my hot water heater go out on may 31, 2020. Today is june 2, 2020 and I am still without a hot water heater. Chw sent a technician on june 1st and was told we needed a new hot water ok fine. I was told it could take up to 3 days. Ok, no problem... Well guess what... Still no hot water heater. I have called numerous times only to get the run around. I was told the plumbers charges would be $300.00... These charges were bogues the plumber himself said he never gave chw that amount. I spoke with a manager today and was told it could take another week or so due to supply of hot water heaters... Hahaha yeah right! So, here sit today no hot water and no help from chw. So, if you are looking for a reputable company run fast!!! Don't waste your time or money!!! Back to taking cold showers...

May 29, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Heat pump

Our heat pumped failed July2019 and service was denied due to the heat pumped was not being serviced or...

May 27, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Repair claims

Open claim for waste line block and septic pump out claims, one for plumbing service, 2nd for septic pump out...

Choice Home WarrantyDishonest practices by choice home warranty

When my ac broke down, choice home warranty, whose principals are mr. Victor mandalawi, mr. Victor I hakim; mr. David seruya, sent a tech who tried to replace the control board on the machine twice and then gave up. The second tech said the entire unit is dead and needs replacing. Choice home warranty said that they do not cover replacement and denied payment. Then I contacted the original company that installed the unit, they said that the only thing I needed is to replace control board and that it will cost $350. I called the case manager mr. Marc ruehle with choice home warranty who said to go ahead and send the bill. A week later he said that this payment has also been denied because I did not get the authorization prior to paying the other company. Obviously this company that was sued several times by states atty generals is perpetrating a legal scam. Policy #: [protected] claim #: [protected]

May 19, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Hot water heater

I filed a claim because my hot water heater was leaking. The assigned technician came out and determined the...

May 13, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Home warranty service

We've done 4 jobs for them. They claim to pay for a diagnosis and for repair. Everything has to be done...

May 11, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Refuses to pay the repairman for the garbage disposal

We purchased home warranty on 02/09/20 and paid for full year. We requested a repair on our garbage disposal...

Choice Home WarrantyService has consistent gotten worse

Choice home warranty service has consistent gotten worse. The longer I have them the more they refuse my claims.
              They also refused my ac claim. They also sent someone out for my gas stove and when it needed to be replaced due to age and the fact that it couldn't be fixed, they refused to replace it. I had to argue for a long time and they offered 200 for a 1000 stove.

Today they told me broken glass inside a dishwasher is misuse. It broke during a wash! Guess I shouldn't own glass or put it in a dishwasher!

Apr 30, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Unethical business practice

After a thorough, all-day inspection of a residential property located at 201 Eagle Valley Lane in Liberty...

Apr 22, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Service or replace hvac

12/26/2017, my contract starts with Choice Home Warranty, I paid them 2327.50 for 5 years because they...

Choice Home WarrantyPlumbing

As I read all the negative complaints about Choice Home Warranty I can understand all of them. This company is truly a rip off. They are a big fraud. They will send a person out and I do belive they tell them prior to coming out to make sure its the customer fault. They are beyond horriffic. The other day Choice had someone come out to fix my garbage disposal and after discussing what was wrong they admitted that it should have been covered but since I paid already then they would only pay half. Beware this company is a rip off. Beware Beware

Choice Home WarrantyHome warranty scam

This is truly the worst company I have ever interacted with. I paid for a yearlong policy and they refuse to cover anything. On top of that, horrible customer service. Rude people who won't help at all, take days to return calls and all profess to be able to "do nothing" to help, even though they are case managers and customer service reps. I asked for a refund and they refused.

I have a leaky pipe, my policy covers the home's plumbing system. They say they don't have to cover it.

Choice home is a scam, do not be fooled by them. They will take your money and not pay to fix anything in your house.

Mar 21, 2020

Choice Home Warranty — Choice will do anything to not pay a claim.

I have more stories, but this is the last straw. I just got a claim denied for replacing rollers in my dryer...