Chipotle Mexican Grill — horrible, inedible food
I just visited your establishment located on white bear avenue and hwy 36 in Maplewood Minnesota, with my daughter and a friend of mine. My daughter and I have been huge lovers of Chipotle for years. Unfortunately tonight has changed that for us. I spent over $30.00 on 2 fajita bowls, one order of tacos, chips and 2 bottled beverages. But when i describe the food as being repulsive, inedible really, I am sorry to say, i am giving undue credit. The brown rice (because there was no white rice) was cold and stale; there was much much to many cold mushy sqwishy cold sauteed vegetables, by too much I mean a full heaping spoonful on each dish. The chicken was cold and salty, the mild salsa, as well as the corn were more liquid than vegetable, the guacamole tasted rancid, and there seemed to be close to 2 cups of cheese on each dish. I normally can't get myself to stop eating even when full, but tonight I couldn't bring myself to take a third bite.
I feel very strongly that I may possibly not choose to ever eat Chipotle again after this horrible experience.
Disappointed and disgusted,
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm