The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chili's — poor management
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We "called ahead" at 6:30 and stated that we would like 2 booths. We arrived at 7. There were already about 20 people waiting for booths, probably several who had also called ahead. Within one half hour, all of the other people waiting were seated. We were the only ones left that had not been seated. As new people began walking in the door, they were seated immediately ! Finally, at 7:45, we complained to the manager that we had asked for 2 booths, called ahead, and now we were witnessing "walk-ins" getting seated immediately. The manager stated that he thought we wanted 2 booths together. (How could we ever get 2 booths together if, every time one booth became available, someone was seated there ?) We stated that we did not ask for 2 booths together, and that we would have been very happy with any 2 booths in the same room. The manager was anything but apologetic, so we left ! Chili's management could use some training !
More Chili's Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id!
- Chili's - kick in the wallet
- Chilis - bad experience
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service