Chicken Lickeninedible, terrible and old hot wings

S

I went and purchased 24 hot wings on Saturday night the 3rd of Feb 2018 at Chicken Licken in Silverton for an amount of R105.90 and I was served by Ntombi at 19:26, I had visitors and needed the wings to serve them, so I took the order and went straight home to serve my guests, on arrival we realized we were served very terrible looking wings, the wings were hard(like overcooked and burnt), I did not have time to go back and return the order as my guests were already hungry and it was late at night, I had no choice but to serve them this terrible wings that were almost inedible. It was clear that the wings were not fresh and almost burnt, this is very disappointing and unpleasant as Chicken Licken hot wings are my personal favourite hence I thought it would be a lovely snack to serve my visitors, but to my surprise I ended up serving them terrible food. I kept the receipt and saw it fit to report this matter, I am not sure if I was served this terrible wings because it was late in the evening or if I was just plain unlucky but I do not take kindly to this kind of service as I paid for the food I had intended to enjoy but was served absolute rubbish, I am not looking forward to even going back to Chicken Licken after this terrible experience!!!