The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Mortgage — loan modification fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
A class action suit should be levied against Chase Mortgage for loan modification fraud. I started the process of modifying my loan after my income fell by more than 50%. I started this process in Feb. '09 and it is now 17 months later and still no answer. I was essentially guaranteed it would only take 3 months but still no answer. I had an excellent credit rating when I started but they were sure it would be 3 months so I agreed. Otherwise, I could have sold the home and moved on. During the first 5 months, they lost all or part of my paperwork so I had to keep starting over. They also put me in the wrong program to start with and did not realize it for 5 months and only after I insisted they check (I was supposed to be in the Obama plan but they said I didn't qualify and moved me to some other program without my permission). I submitted a 4506T form 3 times yet they continue to tell me it doesn't exist or was filled out improperly and I would never have found out if I did not call constantly to get answers. If there is anybody interested in a class action suit and knows of a good attorney, please post. I have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, the Mortgage Finance Authority, my state attorney general, and my congressional representative and still nothing. PLEASE HELP!
More Chase Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - Closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts