Chase Morgan Marketing Inc.charging unauthorized charges

I authorized a one time charge of $4.95 on my debit card. Since then they have charged $48.01 on my debit card on 6/22/09 and again for $48.01 on 7/21/2009. These charges were not authorized by me and have caused my account to be charged each time that they have made the unauthorized charges to my account. So I have been charged $32.oo on my account for a total of $64.00 for the 2 different times that they made the 2 unauthorized charges to me account.

I have looked and been unable to find any way to contact these people regarding the unauthorized charges to my account & the charges that were made to my account for insufficient fees when the charges were made that were not authorized from this company. When I went back to their website to try and email them a message regarding these unauthorized charges, their webb site does allow emails to be sent to them. I finally found a phone number for this company when searching the web and called the number only to find out that the phone number is no longer a valid number.

So, so far I have not found a way to get ahold of this company to discuss the unauthorized charges that they continue to charge to my debit card. But, I have not given up yet. I think that they way they do business is very unethical and since they have made it to where you cannot contact them, they know what they are doing is wrong. Sandra Seeger

jabba1127 Aug 27, 2009

Keep tryig to reach them. I called immediately when after I signed up for free info for $4.00 fee. I couldn't reach anyone for 2 days. There was a 3 day trial membership for something I didn't want (that's how they get you, always read the terms and conditions. It will give you the information on the company that charged you those amounts. As long as you have not accesed their website they should refund your money if in their cancellation window.) I no longer order these type of offers because they all have a link to some trial offer and if you don't cancel withing the trial period they will not refund your money. I suggest you and everyone do the same.

• Wa
    waturri Sep 03, 2009

This company has done the same with me, I ordered a CD for Hometyping made easy and was to only be charged 4.77 for this as a 1 time charge only, now I am being charged an additional 167.00, luckily this is a separate account (debit card ) I have, but now my bank wont stop charges until its out of the Pending status.I am going to just cancel the Card.Dont deal with this company they are just scammers.

janet mather Nov 09, 2009

I also ordered the same above CD for $4.77. now they have charged me an extra $37 without authorisation. this needs sorting out. if anyone has any further information on this company CHASE MORGAN MARKETING, please reply. This WILL gor further. Do not touch these with a barge pole. They will get their come uppance.

janet mather Nov 09, 2009

I purchased a download for $4.77. this was a one off payment. now they have taken an unauthorised charge of $37.08 from my bank account.

I have sent an email to paydotcom.com who is an affilaiate of Chase morgan marketing to see if they can do anything to stop this fraudulent company from offering paydotcom.com's services.

This has got to be stopped. if anyone else has had any other problems with this company then please get your complaints in so others do not get affected by this.

don't forget to block this company Chase Morgan Marketing Inc. from taking any further money from your account.

These scam companies must be stopped. Report to the police as soon as possible.

• Ri
    RickiB Nov 10, 2009

I believe the man you are looking for is Jeff Carrol who lives in Winter Park, FL. He has over 400 different internet domains for various companies on the internet. (See Link 1 Below) He runs adds on the internet to get people to fill out their credit card info. One of the latest companies he is pushing is a work from home scam that solicits workers to work from home on their computers and then after you click the link; he asks for your credit card. I did not give him a credit card but did give up my email and now I get dozzens of spam mail from him each day. The company I get the spam from is using a URL of www.gransforaasking.info. When I ran the whois search using godaddy.com I got a phone number of [protected]. That is the same number is listed on ipaddressguide.com for wwww.earnathomemadeasy.info (See Link 2)Called that company and guess who that went to: ... Thats right... Chase Morgain Marketing, LLC in Del. A woman answered the phone and she claims she is only the answering service but she did share with me the following website address (See Link 3).

Link 1 http://whois.domaintools.com/myreleasedomain.info
    Link 2 http://www.ipaddressguide.com/whois/earnathomemadeasy.info
    Link 3 http://chasemorganmarketing.com/

Jeff Carrol is the only common denominater and his direct number is [protected]

Happy Hunting.

angel222 Mar 14, 2010

Yes, this company is horrible. As soon as I noticed the unauthorized $87 charge on my credit card, I called, emailed, and wrote to them to please remove me from their system. I also challenged the charge on my credit card. I thought it was over - this happened in December. Suddenly they charged my card again for $87. I am LIVID! This company should be ashamed of themselves. For now, I'm going down every avenue possible to contact them and make this stop.

• Ni
    Nice Neila Mar 23, 2010

I am neutral on this only because I haven't walked in these peoples shoes. Thank God for these websites that help you before you sign up for these so-called "To good to be true" offers. I thought this sounded too good. Plus the email address - chasemorganmarketing.com, just didn't seem too real. I also researched Chase Morgan and found out that they have nothing to do with this. Thanks for all your help in my decision making. Everybody has a darn scam. This internet is becoming Lethal.

JamieH. Mar 24, 2010

I'm glad I found this too before signing up. That's why I definitely research before doing anything... So does anyone know of an "Real Legitimate" work at home jobs that are hiring??? Please let me know.

Thank YOu.

• Mo
    moe's girl May 03, 2010

Hi thank you for posting your comments... I too was about to just put in my debit card info, since I am in desparate need to make fast money. I went to the Chase Morgan Marketing website and something just didn't look right to me.

It was for a data entry position and you have to pay $4.77 to begin the job.

They get people to think it is part of the JP Morgan Chase bank. Thanks again for the postings!!!

• Ho
    homebiz May 11, 2010

Has anyone tried using the information on the CD? Does it provide you with the information you need to contact these company that can use your typing services? If you read there "Term of Use & Service" it clearly mentions right now that after 10 days there will be an $87.42 charge on your credit card. The terms also list two phone # to call to cancel [protected] or [protected] plus email address of [email protected]

• Vi
    VickieB Jun 01, 2010

I too was about to do the same thing; I have wanted something like this for ages, but none of them seem to do what they say they will do. So this time I decided I would do my home work, so I went to google and clicked on Chase Morgan Marketing, Inc and Vola! I could not believe how may complaints this so called marketing company had against them. I am glad that I decided to do my homework this time. Like the person above, if you know of a good stay at home money making legitimate programs, please let me know.

VickieB

• De
    delisa morrison Jun 07, 2010

what can we do about this problem the same thing has happen to everyone.how is it that they can get away withthis

• Ro
    RoseannaF Jun 09, 2010

I also ordered this product from Chase Morgan INC but my credit card will not allow them to take any money out of my account becasue I have called them on faud allert and I do not have enough money on my card for them to take so they can not. I have also tried to contact them with no avail and I am really upset that these companies can even have a website to intise people to work from home as bad as the econnomey is people are trying to make ends meet as best they can. so from now on I will check out these companies first before I give them any money.

• Wo
    WONTBESCAMMEDEVER Jun 12, 2010

I saw this companies add online and made sure I clicked through and read ALL of their TERMS OF AGREEMENT. I am ammazed everyday that people are so willing to give out their personnel info (ie credit / debit card numbers) to companies like this when you have not even fully explored the company's terms. Folks it's right there in black and white. After the initial $4.00 seven day trial period you will be charged a MONTHLY fee of anywhere from $10.00 to $170.00 on your bank account! It also state you may not even make any money from their company but may suffer a loss!
    Theie terms also state you have to send an e-mail or write to them> No live customer service employees which is a big red flag! READ FIRST PEOPLE!!! Quit being so trust worthy with your own finances.

• Da
    Dan1111 Jun 27, 2010

I to have been scammed this week. I was unable to open the website. I called everyday and finally got
    a woman 1 day before my 10 day trial ended. I thought i canceled in time but was charged anyways.
    Now i dont recall seeing chase morgan mentioned when i read the Terms. Im going to dispute the charge
    with my credit card.I wish there was something in place so this would be taken off the web and others would
    not get scammed.

• 4g
    4given1 Jul 04, 2010

Thanx, guys, for your comments and research on these people. I was tempted to give this scam a try, but, thank God, I hesitated. How is it they are able to use Chase Morgan's name, if they are not affiliated with Chase? That's what turned me off about the program, that Chase was involved(so I thought). That's when I chose to investigate.

• Ki
    Kimberly B. Jul 06, 2010

I also placed an order with Chase Morgan Marketing back in May. I paid 4.77 and when I started searching through the material that they sent me, I noticed that something wasn't right. So, I called to get it cancelled and this is what I ran into. Here is the email I sent them and the reply I finally got from them: I have tried to call several times to both of your numbers [protected] and [protected]. Everytime I call it tells me that nobody is there right now, to call back during business hours which are 9-5 eastern time. I have called during business hours and I get the same recording. Something is not right. I want my membership cancelled today. If there is money pulled out of my account from your company, I will take further actions. I am saving this email for my proof that I have contacted you several times by phone and just get recordings. Now, I'm contacting you through email. Once again, I want my membership cancelled today and I want an email sent back to me regarding this cancellation. Response: Thanks for the note about your membership in the EarnAtHomeMadeEasy. The
    Membership that you signed up for with the EarnAtHomeMadeEasy then continues
    to send you new and exciting CDs with great new ways to work from home. (Which I have never received at all to begin with!!)

We have canceled your account and are sorry to see you leave - how else may
    we serve you.

Thanks,
    Tommie
    Customer Care
    Luckily because of this email I sent them. I was able to stop them from pulling the 87.42 from my checking account before my trial was over, which was running pretty close. They are very hard to get in touch with. Does anyone know of a good stay at home money making legitimate program??

Kim B.

• Pr
    Priscilla Patterson Jul 09, 2010

I too have been duped by this so call (ed) company and even after I told my bank not to pay them they did and now they want to charge me for every overdraft that comes in. I saw an ad for $4.79 for a CD and sign up for it and (I knew that my bank had only a limited amount of money and never would have endorsed a $87.42 a month payment) for which I came across after I had made the initial payment never could get back into the web on this particular payment, I was supposed to be printing some documents that they had on the site. Forgot that I needed to do this and cut the thing off to go to the store and remembered that I had no way to get back in and contacted them and was told to log in and the only way to do would have done this was to pay again I couldn't get them. I received a response from the company saying that they had received payment and this is when I saw the extra payments of $87.42 a month. I contacted my bank and they said that the payment was pending. I told them not to pay it and they dishonored my wishes and paid the people. Now I am in over draft up to close to 300.00 because every thing even if it is l.00. 2.00, 5.00 or whatever the payment is 38.00.I asked them to close the account so that I could try to manage the payment back and they are telling me that I have to pay the balance before I can close the account. Before they gave the people (CHASE MORGAN. ([email protected]) my money they were to send me some papers to sign. never received now to day after I keep getting overdraft cards, they sent me a letter saying that they never received my written response to the investigation and they decided that they parties in question were due the money. How can the party in question be in the right when I the person with the money in the bank, says don't pay the people. I called them back to day and reported this and now they are supposed to b e sending me some more papers. Well we'll see. I've been trying to call the number on the web site t1-[protected] and been told that this number has been changed to the [protected] number and have been calling it and all day it says that they are busy with other clients and to call back in a few minutes.
    It says to call back at normal business hours. Day before I did get in touch with some woman on the [protected] number and she quickly denied that they were the Chase Morgan's destination that I was after and to go to the website and email them. Well the email doesn't work either. The CD doesn't work either. They can't be found and they don't answer. When they were after the money they were very available.
    PATTERSONPRISCILLA2ATT.net
    You got that but next month your [censor] is out of luck.

• Be
    Berard Jocelyn Jul 12, 2010

The same thing happened to us !!! We've been scammed by this ?&%$/company. I'm trying very hard to reach them but without success so far. The same lady just answered me that she is only an answering service wwoooooooooo !!! DON't give your credit number on the net.
    Every time that they are asking for your credit card number...IT IS A SCAM !!! CHASE MORGAN MARKETING is a SCAM !!!

Jocelyn (Quebec)

P.S.: Answer for Kim B. : Yes there is one work from home that is legitimate, and that is HERBALIFE. We are changing lives around the world, one person at a time. 70% of the population is overweight, we will not go out of business soon !!!
    tonproprepatron.com (don't worry there is an english version).

• Am
    Amanda Eakin Jul 23, 2010

This website is full of crap DO NOT SIGH UP THEY ARE THEIVES they take all your money!!! Wish i would have found this web site b4 i sighned up!!! what ever you do do not use this stupid marketing website!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

• Bo
    boandsami Aug 08, 2010

i to have been taken however i am hot carding my debit card so the can not charge me the other fees this is a bummer because i have to change all my other accounts over but it will be worth it to save 87.00 i just wish that people would deal with integrety that would make life so much easier right!!! if you are looking for a way to make money at home check out this lens www.http://www.squidoo.com/i-was-a-upset-exausted-frustrated-internet-marketer I think that this woman is the best adn stright forward how to she is great.
    karen

• Dp
    D. Price Aug 17, 2010

When I saw the charge on my card I have been trying to get some one on the phone . But you get a recording witch sends you to a nother number witch is no good . Even the E-mail adress is no good. the $4.77 is to download . But when you download and go to open it Their is nothen their and they have your card #
    Your card will be charged for the sum of $87.42 + the 4.77 and you still have nothen just out of mmoney.

• Df
    DForge Sep 05, 2010

Thank God I seen these comment about this company. I was trying to sign up for this work from home business, but when I tried to put my credit card through it declined it, so I looked up the company Chase Morgan to talk to someone about my card declining this is when I seen all these complaints. I am so glad it declined my card, I don't know why it did, maybe the site is been closed and want except credit cards anymore, lets all hope so.

JOE GUERRERO Feb 23, 2011

WAS BILLED FOR 87.42 ON FEB. 13, 2011. I CAN NOT CONNECT THEM BY PHONE OR E-MAIL. I DID NOT ORDER OR RECIEVE ANY PRODUCT. I WAS SIMPLY TRYING TO GET A REFUND. I WENT ON REFUND @DEXSO .COM. WEB SITE DOES NOT EXIST.

• Ai
    Aisha Yehudah Jun 27, 2011

I sent my payment for 29.95 to work from home and I never receive heard or received anything from them in several weeks good thing I didn't invest my life savingsuntl this company. I hope you enjoy that pocket change, thanks or nothing.

• Kl
    klrucker Jul 13, 2011

I to have been taken by Chase Morgan Marketing. I have been taken for $193.24 after an initial 4.95 taken out of my account. I have tried to call two different numbers and I recently sent an e-mail to [email protected] I am truely pissed off. They have taken out this money out of my account over an 8-day period. I hope that there is a way to get my funds back.

Kevin
    [email protected]

• Ph
    phyl51 Jul 22, 2011

I to have had money taken out of my account...I paid the first charge it was for $1.95 to pay for a work at home DVD. Then on July 2, 2011 the took another $75.95 out of my account, which they never got my permission for. And by them doing that my account was overdrawn & one of my checks bounced, so now I have to put $93.00 in my account to get it straightened out. This is not my fault they had no business doing that to me & I see that they have done it to other people too! They need to be stopped & I want my $75.95 back in my account, all they are doing is running a scam ! I have contacted my bank about this & I have to go in & sign some papers but they don't know if I can get my money back!!! Someone please help me get my money back!!! Phyllis Brock Stahl...327 Arbacoochee Rd...Tallapoosa, Ga. 30176...ph...[protected][email protected] address

• Mr
    MReese Aug 30, 2011

I was having the same problems where I was calling and calling, leaving messages and no one would response to me so I finally wrote this as an email:
    I have tried to call several times to both of your numbers [protected] (which this number doesn't work) and [protected]. Everytime I call it tells me that nobody is there right now, to call back during business hours which are 9-5 eastern time and to leave a message and someone will email you or call you. I have called during business hours and I get the same recording keep leaving messages. No one has called and no one has emailed me in regards to this. Something is not right. I want my membership cancelled today. There was money pulled out of my account from your company on the 10th day which I called and cancelled this by leaving the voicemail as it states to do, if the money is not return I will take further actions. I am also returning the CD's that I ordered and want refunded for these as well as I have not even opened them. I am saving this email for my proof that I have contacted you several times by phone and just get recordings. Now, I'm contacting you through email. Once again, I want my membership cancelled today and my money back.I want an email sent back to me regarding this cancellation and stating that my account is being refunded.

If further information is needed contact me ASAP. I want this taken care of within the next 48 hours.

I had a response immediatley on all of it. I mean immediatley with receipts giving my money back. I got the idea from another post on this site and thank you for that. I just added in a few more lines. I just got back $102.00 of my money. They still kept 15.90 for shipping and handling which I am sure they are getting rich off of this all by itself. I hope thsi helps others as it has with me.

Marga Matthews Sep 06, 2011

I also was scamed by these people - I ordered CD for 4.95 8/26/11 and yet to receive them - and now I'm being charged 87.00 - so I called my bank and they state I have to wait till it is taken out and for me to call and cancel - but I have not received a call back!! I'm fixing to close my acct - they will not get any more money out of me!

Annette Higbee Aug 20, 2012

I have been scammed and have a charge of $87.42 pending. I have canceled my card and am filing a fraud dispute. I am also calling the attorney generals office in Florida to complain about Jeff Carrol.