The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Health Advance — predatory business practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Loan opened on 08/31/2017 in the amount of $8272.00 under account number [protected]. Loan terms are for 24 months, no interest financing 0% APR.
Minimum Payments due each monthly billing cycle for the promotional period. If such payments are not made, finance charges will be imposed from the purchase date
at the 24.75% APR. After 23 consecutive payments, I send check for the last payment for the total of $281.34 on 08/19/2017. On 09/04/2017 I received new statement
for $281.34 + $39 late fee. I contacted billing department immediately and had been notified by their staff that they didn't receive my last payment. I made
arrangements to pay bill over the internet and payed full amount. 10/09/09 I received new bill stating that my promotional plan canceled and finance charges
accrued(starting from 08/31/07) are my new balance equal to $2040.82. I called them on 10/09/09 trying to explain and dispute charges. They promised to review the
case. On 10/13/09 I received the call from Chase Health and they notify me that my claim is denied and I am responsible for the whole amount of $2040.42 I mentioned
that how convenient for them to lose my last payment and make $2040.42 out of blue. Moreover, when the account was paid in full via internet with the last payment due on 09/29/2017, the account information online stated that the remaining balance due on that account was $0.00. The statement claiming that an additional amount of $2040.42 in finance charges was owed did now get issued until 10/04/2017. Chase Health Advance apparently took 6 days to come up with this fictitious claim of $2040.42 in finance charges. This is at minimum fraudulent activities and entrapment.
More Chase Health Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts