The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Bank — unauthorized charge for internet purchase scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was scammed by a celebrity white teeth and they took 149.95 out of my debit account with Chase bank. I have 3 different financial instituions and check my accounts daily. I noticed a charge in pending for 149.95 with my Chase account. I contacted Chase and they said they have to wait for the charge to go through. I did everything in my power to prevent this from happening. I contacted Fraud, the Dispute department, my local branch in Ravenna, Ohio and also went into the bank.
Nobody at Chase would abide by there policy which states: ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES WITH BE PUT BACK IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY BECAUSE WE DONT THINK YOU SHOULD WAIT WHILE WE INVESTIGATE. I have contacted the BBB, The State Attorney General, Made a Police report, etc. etc. etc.. This money was taken out Jan. 16th and I still have yet to receive a refund. If you have had a situation like this with Chase (JP Morgan) you can contact me to follow in a Class Action Suit. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
Sincerely, Debbie Nickolich
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - Closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts