Chase Bankunauthorized charge for internet purchase scam

I was scammed by a celebrity white teeth and they took 149.95 out of my debit account with Chase bank. I have 3 different financial instituions and check my accounts daily. I noticed a charge in pending for 149.95 with my Chase account. I contacted Chase and they said they have to wait for the charge to go through. I did everything in my power to prevent this from happening. I contacted Fraud, the Dispute department, my local branch in Ravenna, Ohio and also went into the bank.

Nobody at Chase would abide by there policy which states: ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES WITH BE PUT BACK IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY BECAUSE WE DONT THINK YOU SHOULD WAIT WHILE WE INVESTIGATE. I have contacted the BBB, The State Attorney General, Made a Police report, etc. etc. etc.. This money was taken out Jan. 16th and I still have yet to receive a refund. If you have had a situation like this with Chase (JP Morgan) you can contact me to follow in a Class Action Suit. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Sincerely, Debbie Nickolich

• La
    Laura Soca Jul 30, 2010

The exact thing happened to me for $128.82 and I have spent 3 days calling the bank, going in, and calling the useless customer service in the Phillipines. I have spent hours on the phone with people I can't understand and talk right over me.
    Chase has the worst customer service and problem resolution I have ever encountered! Tomorrow brings another day of returning to the branch to beg for help to resolve FRAUD.
    [email protected]