Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bankcustomer service

N

After being the victim of a phishing scam and losing $4000 thru Chase QuickPay via Zelle I have been filing reports with every agency possible. Needing my transaction history I went into local Concord Branch and dealt with Michelle Ngyuen. I have never had such horrible treatment. She acted like it was too much for her to even listen to an explanation of the situation. She was rude and I honestly was shocked. I will be closing my account and going to a smaller family recommended credit union.