Changi Airport Groupairport service

V Apr 07, 2018

I'd like make a complaint regarding bad service that experience by my parents. My dad who 75 yrs old and had stroke history, he is not able to walk by himself. My mum, 65 yrs old was informed the staff at Changi Airport that my dad assistance or a wheelchair. however, she got the answer is currently they can't get a wheelchair due to busy for Guess from Europe!! Is this how Changi served customer? Because we are Asian so we are not priority? I'm curious how Changi Airport get world best airport award!!
I'm Mr Wong, contact is [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices