Changi Airport Group — take away food shop
My name is Thierry Delongvert and I am from Australia.
I travel often to Asia and often stop over and transit in Singapore airport.
I like to report an incident that happened to me on the 19-03-2018 at the food outlet #02-K19 at 09:59 AM.
I was ordering some food at the shop to the attendant by the name of "Marc" I believe.
I was explaining what I wanted but he could not get what I wanted so I had to explained a couple of times and then at the end he lost his temper and been a Filipino he insult me in his language. He told me :"Putang inamo"
which mean :"mother [censor]er".
I am not happy about this low standard attitude.
This is not up to Singapore etiquette.
Very bad representation for Singapore high reputation around the world.
I hope you can take appropriate mesures towards this arogant individual who lowers the image of Singapore by his arrogant attitude towards customers.
I also notice this time that there is a high number of Filipino workers there with an attitude less than appropriate for Singapore high standard...
More Changi Airport Group Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Changi Airport Group - jetstar ground staff terminal 1
- Changi Airport Group - scoot airline
- Changi Airport Group - terminal 2 arrival / lost and found counter
- Singapore Changi Airport - negligence on passenger service
- Changi Airport Group - airport service