Changi Airport Group Logo

Changi Airport Group

Having problems with Changi Airport Group?

75 Airport Boulevard
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Changi Airport Group.

Complaints & Reviews

Singapore Changi Airport — messy queue

I am very disappointed with the so call "Excellent Service of Changi Airport". Today, I was going to take the...

Singapore Changi Airportnegligence on passenger service

I got bad experience through change airport customer information and services. I waited for check-in since 6pm on 27-03-2011 based on information board stated the counter no 6 for air india flight AI359 to Chennai, but the check in process was going on counter no2 which caused the delay for 1 and ½ hrs because of their false notification.
There was no proper response when I notified this problem and how I and other passenger got suffered, No wonder why changi airport lost their award last year 2010.

Regards
Selvakumar
[protected]@yahoo.com

Singapore Changi Airport — extremely rude security officers

I have to transit in singapore twice a month. It's been a very very difficult time. Although the airport...

Changi Airportlost items while on the left baggage

I left 4 luggages on nov 25th morning after my flight from tokyo arrived at 1am.

Then the same day, I flew to jakarta and thought that everything is ok as usual.

The next day when I open my luggages, I found out that 15 items-perfumes individually wrapped, digital camera and cell phones were missing. Everything was inside the luggages that was stored on the very top at the left luggage.

I called the left baggage and they said that nobody touched the bags since I stored them in. That was their words, but nobody could comfirmed that.

I called the airport police, and they wanted me to report an epc-electronic police complaints which I did. And after 2 days hearing nothing from them, I called them up. The investigator who handle my case told me to not put my hopes on high regading the items. Which is not the news I want to hear after 2 days thinking somebody is going to help me here.

I called the airport lost and found and they could not find the items as well.

Last thing, just be careful. Because what you see is not what you get. When everything is ok, people in singapore are ok. But when something is wrong, they just don't care...

I always thought that singapore is a lot better that any other place in asia, but not until now. It is just the same place than in any other place in asia.

They just don't care...

So, be careful, be safe, and be grateful with what you have!

• Ke
        kerawang Nov 30, 2008

Did you have a problem with your caps lock ?

• Fi
        firecide Nov 26, 2009

There are so many complains about Terminal 1 at Changi Airport . You are not the only one. Accidents (on ground) happen there too due to their staff negligence and the staff just doesn't care. Even their duty manager is useless. I hope the press will investigate on the drop in service level at T1 and make it a headline news so that the relevant airport authority will take measures to buck up.

• Zi
        Zi Hao Aug 20, 2018

we inside the pass office around 10min no body was coming out we are in hurry after that your staff just wake up&come out from the back door is this how u guy working !

samjana Sep 01, 2018

A worker named logeswari krishnan of middle age working in the security section and her contact details are +[protected] is paying small young guys from India for sexual pleasure, have been illegally sexually asaulting young guys and pay them wholesome amount, such kind of deadly works are done in changi Airport, please take action immediately.

• El
        EL Khoo Sep 10, 2018

It seems like a norm that changi airport become so congested that flights have to taking hold position or delay from departing countries. Expanding ground terminals but not able to handle increasing number of flights. Is this a problem that we will encounter more in the future?

• Ca
        Catteng Oct 22, 2018

I was at changi airport at around 5-6pm on 3 July for dining .i saw a Indian guy was drunk, splitting on flour, speak vulgar words, throwing things on ground. And I saw him few times drunk.
        I think is really totally affect the image of the world class changi airport. Hope the airport management can do take some necessary action.