Certegy Check Services — payroll check denied
Today is the second time in 2 months i have had Certegy tell Walmart to deny cashing my check. Let me break this down in steps. Step 1. I was in line with 4 other co-workers and we all had payroll checks to cash, i was the 4th out of 5 ppl. Step 2. They had their check cashed...i did not. Step 3. Walmart gives me the happy little number that i called last time and i call it. The "machine" says the same thing it said last time, "Your check wasn't denied due to any type of fraudulent activity it was denied as a Fraud Preventative." WTH does that even mean???? my check was different than anyone elses i had my ID and put in my social(the works) and they deny my check after cashing the past 2 and denying the one before those for the exact same reason. The only reason i cash my check at Walmart is because i get paid at midnight on friday and my bank isnt in the town that i go to college and work at. Ive been cashing the same checks their for 7 months now. Worst part is this has happened to some of my co-workers as well. These Certegy douschebags need to go. Worst part is the machine said it will relay to the merchant that i called or something like that. but just like last time i bet i won't be able to cash my check there still for the next 5 days.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks!
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check!
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago
- Certegy - money order verfication
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused!
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!