The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Certegy Check Services — false claim that my check was dishonored
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
During processing of my check to Cracker Barrel, Cracker Barrel's local bank processed the first two digits of routing number as a 2-8 instead of 2-9, so my check was never submitted to my bank for proper withdrawl of funds. Instead of checking into the matter, Cracker Barrel sent the check to Certegy to the Certegy Payment Recovery Services, Inc. for collections. Certegy has sent a threatening letter and made several "debt collection" calls, all threatening, in that I will never be able to open an accound nor cash a check unless I now pay them the orginal $20.67 plus their collection fee of $30.00 for a grand total of $50.67! I have sent them certified letters proving my innocence in this whole matter and went personally to Cracker Barrel's local bank and restaurant. Still waiting for the issue to be resolved!
My husband and I are getting the word out as best we can and are afraid to write a check, from an accound we have had since 1985! From now on, we use cash and no longer eat at Cracker Barrel -- we eat out a lot as both work long hours.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks!
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check!
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago
- Certegy - money order verfication
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused!
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!