The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Certegy Check Services — check denial
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On May 2, 2009 I went to my local Sears appliance/hardware store to purchase a lawn mower. I had the crated lawn mower at the cashiers desk and wrote a check for the purchase and to my surprise was told by the cashier that my check was denied by certegy check services. I was told I could call the 800# that was printed on the back of my denied check. I could have made the purchase with a credit, or a debit card or gone to the atm and withdrawn the entire amount in cash, but did not. If Sears couldn't trust me, because they have Certegy check services screening all their checks, than I quess I can't trust Sears. I left the store with the crated lawn mower at the cashiers desk and vowed never to return. Just wrote a letter to Sears holding company to their ceo. Sent a copy of a reciept for a lawn tractor that I purchased from a different hardware store.Hope everyone that gets a denial from certegy check services, for what ever lame reason their computer model shows, takes their business else where. Certegy check services should go the way of the dinosaurs.Tell all your friends not to do business with any business that uses Certegy check services.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks!
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check!
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago
- Certegy - money order verfication
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused!
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!